Happy 25th Anniversary, Bono & Ali!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JCOSTER said:
My husband and I just celebrated (8/22) being together for 25 years, we've never dated anyone else. In November we'll be married 17 years.

pretty impressive~! :up: you deserve a big congratulations too!!

(it's probably a good thing Bono didn't go to your school, or something might have happened to that HS sweetheart situation?? ;) )

JCOSTER said:
My husband and I just celebrated (8/22) being together for 25 years, we've never dated anyone else. In November we'll be married 17 years. :wink:

High school sweethearts. :nerd:

I don't know how Bono and Ali have kept it together all these years, it's truly amazing. :bow:

Congrats, JC!!! :dance: :rockon:

thankyou said:

pretty impressive~! :up: you deserve a big congratulations too!!

(it's probably a good thing Bono didn't go to your school, or something might have happened to that HS sweetheart situation?? ;) )

That would have been a tough decision. :giggle:
But, I did however see Bono first in 1980. :cute:
It's been hard juggling the 2 of them ever since. :lol:

JCOSTER said:
My husband and I just celebrated (8/22) being together for 25 years, we've never dated anyone else. In November we'll be married 17 years. :wink:

I don't know how Bono and Ali have kept it together all these years, it's truly amazing. :bow:

I'm going to celebrate my 9th anniversary in october. We also went to the same high school, my class was right above his...but, you know what? We didn't know each other, never spoke together, I didn't even remember to have seen him altough we had some common friends (and so did he...since I was younger, ah men!) We met some years later and then 13 years has passed by... :cute:

Congrats to all of you who celebrate wedding anniversarys or/and have been able to maintain happy marriages or relationships!

JCOSTER said:

:yes: My husband and I have been together since I was 14, he was 18, and we're having our 17th anniversary in October. LOL, I told him I *had* to get married in October. Duh! U2 album! So we've been together, uh...24-1/2 years now. OMG!! JC, we're marriage twins! :ohmy:

:reject:

Just thought I'd add this one because I like it :)

bonoaliwhite.jpg

onekea said:

I'm going to celebrate my 9th anniversary in october. We also went to the same high school, my class was right above his...but, you know what? We didn't know each other, never spoke together, I didn't even remember to have seen him altough we had some common friends (and so did he...since I was younger, ah men!) We met some years later and then 13 years has passed by... :cute:

My husband and I didn't meet til after we graduated from the same high school and we were even in the same grade. We had a graduating class of 600 kids. We were together for 5 years, before marrying. This November will be 21 years!!
Wanted to go to Hawaii last year,
What a 20th anniv present that would've been. But didn't have enough $$$$$

JCOSTER said:

That would have been a tough decision. :giggle:
But, I did however see Bono first in 1980. :cute:
It's been hard juggling the 2 of them ever since. :lol:

that would be hard....... i think i'd just go for both of them, hehe
:macdevil:

U2FloridaFan said:
Happy Anniversary Bono and Ali :)

How 'bout an Ali and Bono kissing video to celebrate!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-7EYYeEyRvY

that video us just "the sweetest thing", i love the way he smiles at her right before he kisses her again. just adorable. we should all be that lucky, that after 4 kids and years of marriage to have your hubby still look at you that way :cute:

Last edited:
:applaud: Awesome thread and photos, sorry I am a bit late but I have been thinking of the two sweethearts this month!

Some very good friends of mine celebrated 28 years on Aug 30. My 31st anniv. would have been on Aug 14th but my Ex hated U2 so one of the first things I did when we split up in 1993 was dive back into the music.

Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Hewson! May your love be forever strong and your marriage forever long!

Carek1230 said:

Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Hewson! May your love be forever strong and your marriage forever long!

I second this! Many more happy years!

My sweetheart and I celebrate 20 years of marriage next March...seems like just yesterday we got married.

Back
Top Bottom