Handsome new pictures of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to gate crash but from a male perspective - Renee needs a good meal inside her - jeez.

:lmao: Sevikins :silent:

ehem Anyway Bono looks great. Yes he is starting to resemble his age, I am nearing 40 and every morning I see new lines appear. If he got some rest and let Ali put some retinol A cream under his eyes, he'd fair a little better. ;)

Oh and if he is letting the chest hair grow out again... Mac style well then I'm must be in heaven. :drool: :combust:

BrittanyNova said:
He's at the Tribeca Film Festival in NYC, looking so good after the long picture drought! :drool:

bono01.jpg

bono02.jpg

Has anybody but me noticed how SEXY he is? :sexywink: :combust: :censored:

..I caught ET and they had a blurb about the Tribeca Film Fest, showed Rene Skinnybones, but NO BAHNO!!!...

...MacPhisto had shaved chest hair?? or did I read that wrong...:eeklaugh: :crazy:

Sevikins said:
... omg, I'm a sick freak.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:Ohyes!!!:lmao:

You wouldn't....hmm.....what about a trade? You get some hair of my bono area, i get some of yours? :sexywink:

WOW! Greeny! Tell me tell me teel mooooooooooooooore! :drool:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

New pics after a long "draught"...draught.. that might explain why he didn't shave eh?

But then again since he's cleared 40 I suppose he will when he realizes its coming in gray...lol..or is that milk?

I love his smile but I prefer teh old pics of him with long hair clean shaven...

LOL, Sevikins...don't worry about it.

mad1[/i] [B]So edible.....! Like hot chocolate poured over soft marshmallows lying in the desert just waiting to be sucked up by the sun! [/B][/QUOTE] Interesting description. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by teehee said:
Is it me or he is letting his hair grow again? YAY! :dance:

*Gasps*

Ooh, one could only hope!

Originally posted by teehee
By the way, Bono has the most beautiful smile ever!

Indeed he does.

43 isn't old at all. Not even close.

And he looks very nice in those pictures.

Angela

I love the little bit of longish hair on his neck :drool:

He'd look horrible with JT hair as much as I loved it then. Nobody really has long hair anymore. Though there are still a few mullets wandering the Heartland. LOL

I think he looks just purrrrfect for his age. Yum.

Scarletwine said:
I love the little bit of longish hair on his neck :drool:

Me too :drool:

He'd look horrible with JT hair as much as I loved it then.

I wouldn't say horrible, though I don't think the extra long hair would suit him as well now, I'd rather see it too long than too short. Like you said, a little long and curly on his neck has really got it:love: Juuuuust right.

I think he looks just purrrrfect for his age. Yum.

Agreed. That he does! :yes:

Last edited:
he lets his hair back grow :dance: yyeeehaaaa
and he looks hot hot hot hot hot
Now only put off the beard and that is paaaarrtyyyyyyy :)

RE: Long hair/Bono....
Any veteran fans remember his statement, made on that PopMart special on ABC...he's in a cab, maybe in Miami and he say something to the effect, that a real man is not afraid to cut his hair and he has one thing to say to guys with long hair.."Cut yer fookin' hair!" Classic Bono irreverence!...

:lol:

I have given this matter some very serious thought.......Bono is as sexy as it gets he's still drop dead sexy always has been always will be!

I seriously can't think of another man I find sexier.......HE'S GOT IT ALL!!!

Back
Top Bottom