Halloweeeeeeeeen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
So what are you guys doing for Halloween and what are you going as?

Well as for what we're doing i'm not sure but if any kids come to our door we'll be handin out some candy :D

I'm going to be a black cat An Cat Dubh LOL...my fiance is going as a priest...like every year LOL...He said I should go as an alter boy...lol I told him that was wrong! But I could have gone as a naughty nun :ohmy:

:lmao:

I thought about going as Gavin to a non-existing Halloween in this country....:hmm:....I'l probably go as Gavin and annoy people a bit. :evil:

I usually forget about these Semi-holidays so here it goes a little early!!!

kwitch.jpg

Love and Lemons to all the beatiful girls of PLEBA!!!!!:heart:

Last year, Ellen and I were Edge and Bono, respectively, but I think we're going as the Teen Girl Squad (if you know who they are, lol) with some other people on our floor.

I'm going to be a dragqueen this year :lol:

Me and my friend are determined to be Bono and the Edge one year (zoo era, me as edge).

i'm going to chicago to see elevation usa (they're playing a halloween party at the park west where u2 played in 81)...and i'm being adam! (pictures will follow...yes) heh...

i wasn't planning on dressing up, but i guess i could go as rachael ray, my favourite cook. all i've gotta do is wear my normal clothes and cook something! oh wait i was planning on doing that anyway! :D

in case you guys don't know what she looks like:
40_a_day_d.jpg

I'm gonna wear my purple and teal "diva" sunglasses and a leather jacket all day and be a rock star. No plans for the night yet...I'm trying to get a few friends together for a party somewhere but no one's given a real answer yet!

My best friend and I are going to a graveyard for some ghost storytelling thing and then out for drinks somewhere. Seeing as though it may be chilly I'll be dressed like a person trying to stay warm!

If I was going somewhere to dress up I probably would have went as Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's since I found almost an exact copy of one of the dresses at a thrify shop for 5 bucks and have everything else to complete the costume already.

Moonlit_Angel said:

:ohmy:.

You're brave.

You guys couldn't pay me to be in a graveyard at night on Halloween.

At least you won't be alone. If you were alone, I'd say you were insane. :p.

Angela

My best friend is into all this ghost stuff and on the 8th we are going to an actual haunted prison for an official ghost hunt.

We went last summer but I didnt know all the stories and stuff so this time I'm a little freaked out. She agreed to go to Cleveland for the U2 exhibit so I said I'd do this with her.

So that may qualify me as insane!

Kariann said:
My best friend is into all this ghost stuff and on the 8th we are going to an actual haunted prison for an official ghost hunt.

We went last summer but I didnt know all the stories and stuff so this time I'm a little freaked out. She agreed to go to Cleveland for the U2 exhibit so I said I'd do this with her.

So that may qualify me as insane!

Wow.

Ghosts do fascinate me, actually, as well.

It's just the whole "Night Of The Living Dead" thing that creeps me out when it comes to cemetaries and stuff...the actual bodies rising from the dead. The spirits...that doesn't bother me nearly as much (although it would certainly startle me if I ever saw a ghost...and if it were an evil spirit, well, that'd be a whole other story. And considering you're going to a prison...).

Still, I imagine that will be rather interesting...not sure if I should hope you find anything or not. :p.

And true, it might possibly qualify you as insane...but again, you're not going alone. So that makes it a little better. :).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

It's just the whole "Night Of The Living Dead" thing that creeps me out when it comes to cemetaries and stuff...the actual bodies rising from the dead. The spirits...that doesn't bother me nearly as much (although it would certainly startle me if I ever saw a ghost...and if it were an evil spirit, well, that'd be a whole other story. And considering you're going to a prison...).

Me too :yes:

When I was a kid, the video for thriller (the whole zombie part) would creep me out :reject:
Until they started dancing, then it was okay :lol:
And then after they stopped dancing, it got creepy again :reject:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
Me too :yes:

When I was a kid, the video for thriller (the whole zombie part) would creep me out :reject:
Until they started dancing, then it was okay :lol:
And then after they stopped dancing, it got creepy again :reject:

Hey, you're not alone..."Thriller" terrified me when I was little, too. Those zombies were freaky to a little kid! :ohmy:! According to my mom, every time it came on, I'd go running to her all frightened.

So, did those who handed out candy last night have a lot of trick-or-treaters?

We had a good number of kids come out (and some of the little ones' costumes looked cute...there was one little girl...must've been, what, four, five years old...she was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood.

I think my costume scared her a little, though...she just kept staring at me and looked at me warily...:|...).

And for those who weren't home...how'd your Halloweens go (I'm particularly curious to hear about how your night in the graveyard went, Kariann :p...).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

And for those who weren't home...how'd your Halloweens go (I'm particularly curious to hear about how your night in the graveyard went, Kariann :p...).

Angela

The graveyard thing wasnt too bad. It was mostly storytelling and nothing that was really scary. The cemetary was very small and enclosed by a stone wall which they originally had planned for everyone to sit inside around the wall but there was such a big turn out that it that they had to have it outside the wall. We did go inside the cemetary which went back to the 1800's and it was sad because it had been vandalized and most of the grave markers had been broken into pieces.

Not to further freak you out but this weekend is what I'm more freaked out about. My best friend is into the whole ghost thing and there is an old prison about an hour and half away that has all night ghost hunts and is supposed to be haunted. I agreed to go with her since she did go to Cleveland for the U2 exhibit. It's where they filmed The Shawshank Redmemption by the way.

Kariann said:
The graveyard thing wasnt too bad. It was mostly storytelling and nothing that was really scary. The cemetary was very small and enclosed by a stone wall which they originally had planned for everyone to sit inside around the wall but there was such a big turn out that it that they had to have it outside the wall. We did go inside the cemetary which went back to the 1800's and it was sad because it had been vandalized and most of the grave markers had been broken into pieces.

Cool. :). Glad it went well.

That sucks about the vandalism. You'd think people'd have more respect for the dead. :tsk:.

Originally posted by Kariann
Not to further freak you out but this weekend is what I'm more freaked out about. My best friend is into the whole ghost thing and there is an old prison about an hour and half away that has all night ghost hunts and is supposed to be haunted. I agreed to go with her since she did go to Cleveland for the U2 exhibit. It's where they filmed The Shawshank Redmemption by the way.

Oh, really? Interesting.

I hope things go well on your ghost hunt. I'm sure you'll be fine. :).

Just keep telling yourself...you're doing this for U2's sake...:D.

Angela

Holy cow Sicy!!!!! LOL that's freaky!!! Great picture!! :D Well I ended dressing up as the girl from the Exorsist...and Mike went as a priest...we handed out candy to the kids and some of them freaked out...we took some scary pics...I'll have to post those when we get them developed...we basically started drinking 2 huge bottles of wine at 7pm...and by 9pm we passed out LOL it was hilarryous!! :D

Mullen-Girl said:
Holy cow Sicy!!!!! LOL that's freaky!!! Great picture!! :D Well I ended dressing up as the girl from the Exorsist...and Mike went as a priest...

omg, please say you have a pic of that!

Back
Top Bottom