Hairy Bono..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
73e67180.jpg

83d6791d.jpg

He's so beautiful in those pictures-I love the beard!

Can you imagine those pictures in color with those magnificent blue eyes?

:heart:

Thank you so much for these girls. They certainly make you stand up and take notice. :drool: :drool: :drool:

...and yes, I totally agree, it'd be nice to lay my head against that chest forever. This man has one of the most amazing chests in the biz..:drool: :drool: :drool:

Which brings me back to my earlier conclusion: Ali is one very, very lucky girl...

(I wonder if she'd mind hiring him out for some chest snuggling, lol) :giggle: Especially over here in England where we're freezing our sticky out bits off!

..Ok, form a queue, an orderly queue!! :evil: :evil:

youvedonewhat said:
Thank you so much for these girls. They certainly make you stand up and take notice. :drool: :drool: :drool:

...and yes, I totally agree, it'd be nice to lay my head against that chest forever. This man has one of the most amazing chests in the biz..:drool: :drool: :drool:

Which brings me back to my earlier conclusion: Ali is one very, very lucky girl...

(I wonder if she'd mind hiring him out for some chest snuggling, lol) :giggle: Especially over here in England where we're freezing our sticky out bits off!

..Ok, form a queue, an orderly queue!! :evil: :evil:

Lmao! *scrambles to front of queue* You lose, mofos! *starts to sing Mofo...* Damn, that got me off track... Anyway, yes, Ali is one very lucky girl. Very, very, very lucky. And I believe Bono is just as lucky to have her.

Back
Top Bottom