HAHA! Can you picture Larry's face when this happened?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
Larry and the security boys have seen things that should turn an infidel stone. Now, stoked up on a high-grade combination of sake, beer, and vodka, the three horsemen are swimming in Asian beauties. When Larry goes to the john a sexy woman jumps in after him, locks the door, and insists he make love to her right now. The ever-continent Larry squeezes around her, unlocks the hatch, and stumbles back into the club, with her shouting after him, "I always get what I want!"
-From U2 At The End of The World

LMAO!

he intimidates me sooooo much! i've heard from girls that have met him that he is sweet but firm!
okay i used the word 'firm'....another freudian slip, my second one today!
biggrin.gif

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Bjork:
*faints*

biggrin.gif

my other slip is on the 'job' thread started by disco....check it out if you already haven't!
smile.gif

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Hmm...if I were to ever get into such a position with Larry, I don't think I would want it to be in a bathroom stall. But beggars can't be choosers I guess!

------------------
I'm too sexy for my cat

If I were her...he wouldn't have been able to escape
wink.gif
muahahahhahahahahahhahaha
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Originally posted by Bjork:
Larry and the security boys have seen things that should turn an infidel stone. Now, stoked up on a high-grade combination of sake, beer, and vodka, the three horsemen are swimming in Asian beauties. When Larry goes to the john a sexy woman jumps in after him, locks the door, and insists he make love to her right now. The ever-continent Larry squeezes around her, unlocks the hatch, and stumbles back into the club, with her shouting after him, "I always get what I want!"
-From U2 At The End of The World

LMAO!

After I read this book and esp. this part of the book, it made me love Larry even more...I am sooo glad he completly ignored the spoiled brat!
wink.gif

LMAO YES!!!!!

I agree after reading this book you find out that Larry isn't the stuck up quiet one...he's like the funniest one...my favourite parts are when they're in the limo and he's switching channels and stuff lmao and when they're making the Numb video he has his feet on Edge's face too
biggrin.gif
love him! he's so feckin funny
biggrin.gif

And when he gives Adam his meat....lmao (get your minds out of the gutters girlies) "That's why you've got to let your bass players taste your food first"

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

I just finished that book today! (instead of studying for my final tomorrow) I thought it was great. Larry isn't all that sweet and innocent. He's a ball buster! Er, I mean...whatever! Get yer minds outta the gutter!

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Hmm...if I were to ever get into such a position with Larry, I don't think I would want it to be in a bathroom stall. But beggars can't be choosers I guess!

POSITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK.

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Hey, waitaminute.

Youse guys better NOT be doing anything in the loo with Larry. You know who has to clean that up?

<-------
smile-mad.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

If I ever got into that position with Larry (which I wouldn't because I KNOW I wouldn't follow him into the bathroom), I'd ask him to do something adventerous with his hair. Maybe dye it...whatever. Just something he woudn't really do, or maybe he would...

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

Back
Top Bottom