Had a Bono dream last night!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smk1379

War Child
I was somewhere with a lot of people maaybe school? Bono came in and came over to me. He noticed i was wearing a U2 shirt. He was holding it out to read it then he kissed me on the cheak and I kissed him back!:bonodrum:

Well, I started a little practise on the passive voice to my 12 years students with this sentence: "I gave Paul a kiss" and then they had to answer "Paul was given a kiss" and then we went on with the "Paul" theme for a while, I almost forgot the passive voice!!

I love U2 dreams! :love: I had a dream about Adam the other night, but I don't know what was happening. All I remember is that he was wearing really weird clothes.

EDIT: This is post number 1077, the price of "a cheese pizza and a large soda." :sexywink:
(I had to mention that because I am a nerd!)

Last edited:
I have never had a Bono dream, must think pleasant thoughts before bedtime, instead of stressing over bills.

Any suggestions?

Man, it always surprises me when people have such straightforward dreams. Mine are pretty damn ridiculous.

EDIT: This is post number 1077, the price of "a cheese pizza and a large soda."
(I had to mention that because I am a nerd!)

Futurama? :hmm:

Awww, I wish I had more Bono/U2 dreams. There are phases I dream a lot and phases where I can hardly remember dreaming anything .... right now I'm in phase number 2, which is kind of annoying. In most Bono/U2-related dreams they never appear. I always look for them or want to go to a concert, and something is always happening. Some weeks ago, I dreamed about going to the U23D premiere, and everything was very weird, in the end we didn't see the movie, the dream was quite distressing.

Any interesting, funny, strange, sweet (or exciting :evil: ) U2 dreams? I always love to hear those.

I love U2 dreams :drool:

Once, I was at a concert and Edge leaned over me and gave me his guitar! :ohmy: After the concert, the four of them came out to see me and signed the guitar! I'm not saying what happened after that :shifty:

Only if it were true :faint:

I've only had one Bono dream. I dreamed I was still in school & I was a photographer. Bono came to speak to my class. & as he left (I remember he pulled up his hood on a brown sweatshirt jacket) I said I was a photographer but didn't even have my camera with me to take his picture. We kissed & we were very close & I felt something. (You know) I said I would if he wanted to & he said---no I have to be good. :sexywink: Then I woke up.

Lobe said:
I had a dream once where Edge and me saved the world from an extraterrestrial invasion... :shifty:

I have pretty weird dreams :giggle:

he used his awesome effect pedals of power?

I had quite a weird dream about a U2 concert in our city tonight. There were so many people that they didn't fit into the stadium, so we were standing outside on a hill or something, it was just like a big party; first I was panicking because people were pushing so hard, and I was also worried that I wouldn't see the band because the stage was so far away, but then they finally came out and all I remember is Bono wearing a green football dress. :lol:

'Rina said:
I had a Bono dream last night.
I dreamt he and I were working at some sort of detective agency or other. We were looking through mountains of case files about a missing ice-skater...

Very odd.
Must stop watching "Without a Trace" late at night
Nice. That kind of work could take you way into the night. :shifty:

You know what's REALLY strange.

I dreamt of U2 when I haven't been a fan at all. It was years before but I realised it when I became a fan (7 years now).
So strange...... but sooo cool when I think about it now.

I lived on a farm and they played a concert there. :D

I dreamed that Bono was supporting the legalization of marijuana. :huh: I was very disappointed and wondering why he would do that!

'Rina said:
I had a Bono dream last night.
I dreamt he and I were working at some sort of detective agency or other. We were looking through mountains of case files about a missing ice-skater...

Very odd.
Must stop watching "Without a Trace" late at night

Omg! I dreamt something similar :lmao:

But I'm more of a CSI fan :drool:

europop2005 said:
he used his awesome effect pedals of power?

:lmao:

oooooo that's such a great, fun phrase euo5 !

:hmm:
*imagines a page from a graphic novel........

" and suddenly out of the buiding's shadow stepped The Edge.... dressed all in black, and.....
....brandishing a fire-redburst guitar, he swifty placed an object on the ground, and stepped on it!

The Sonic Power that wailed over the henchmen had them staggeroing back from their intended victims - yet another group of people to be traumatized as an example sothat people would not go against......."

:D :D
:giggle: wish I had time to draw up/color that page

Back
Top Bottom