Guys! It's So Adorable!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Sorry for makin all the threads on Edge latly but omg it's so cute! LOOK! he has a little mole type thing right next to his nose... do ya see it?
33%3B886%3A723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E2323637%3A65987ot1lsi

If ya don't see it, I'll try to explain more,but it's right there! Just look next to his nostril :lmao: That is a hilarious word!
But isn't his little bump thing cute :cute:?
AAAAAWWWWWW

OMG! u r the most hilarious person I have ever met!! You notice the smallest things and all the details about it!! lol....but its cute!

Like I said before, I look at Edge from head to toe! :D
Bu tif you watch, the JT thing... with the purple cover... with interveiws in it (don't know what its called :uhoh: ) the bump thing relaly shows in it! It's so adorable :D :heart:

TheWho4Life said:
Like I said before, I look at Edge from head to toe! :D
Bu tif you watch, the JT thing... with the purple cover... with interveiws in it (don't know what its called :uhoh: ) the bump thing relaly shows in it! It's so adorable :D :heart:

The JT thing is "Classic Albums: U2 The Joshua Tree".

U2democrat said:
hey i have the shirt that the guy in the background is wearing!

anyway......isn't everything about edge cute?
What are you doin lookin at that guy when Edge is in the pic! YOU NUT! Course, when I was lookin at the dude, I was tryin to look at Edge's lugage.
Well, I'm sure I could name at least one thing on him that's not cute or pretty... but I don't think I'm allowed to say it so um, I'll just not say it lol. :D

The collar on Edge's shirt matches his jacket.

Just an observation. :shrug:

Or a normal colored beauty mark!
Or maybe... Edge pu tit there sugically cause he wanted it! Oh... TUMER! :no: Never would be that, it would get bigger and bigger
But, I think it's a cute bump thing :D

AND! :lmao: ylime! IT DOES MATCH!!!!!! LOL!

beli said:

No it doesnt. The collar on his shirt is black or navy and his jacket is burgundy or marron. Jeez! lol

gawd Im bored :|

Me, too. Which is why I'm actually replying to this.

His collar looks burgundy to me. A little darker, but still burgundy.

Maybe I should adjust my moniter. :confused:

See, my threads are so dumb people have to be bored to reply to them :( kinda sad... Thanx everybody.
and no you're not color blind, its a redish color.

i didnt mean your threads were dumb. i dont normally hang out in pleba at all but the rest of the forums gone all new album mad and i dont have anything to say.

I havent heard the new album so I have nothing to say about it. And Im not interested in listening to other people say nothing about the album either.

If that makes sense :der:

crzy_frk87 said:
his shirt is really wrinkled...another observation...lol
I think it's a hott wrinkled shirt! HEHE! And it's not THAT wrinkled. It's just one him, i mean, I'm sure you shirt is kinda wrinkly right now, look at it and tell it's not! Mine's wrinkled!
HEY! Edge and Iare both wearing pretty grey shirts! YAY!

TheWho4Life said:
See, my threads are so dumb people have to be bored to reply to them :( kinda sad... Thanx everybody.
and no you're not color blind, its a redish color.

Sorry, I didn't mean to say your threads boring, or dumb.

I only meant that I was going to argue with Beli over the collar of Edge's shirt cause I was bored.

I think it's a good thing, the way you look at stuff. You notice details. That will serve you well, someday.

:hug:

beli said:
Why has that guy got 3 USA flags growing out of his head? :confused:

I don't know. :shrug:

Maybe he's wearing one of the festive holiday headbands. :wink:

ylimeU2 said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to say your threads boring, or dumb.

I only meant that I was going to argue with Beli over the collar of Edge's shirt cause I was bored.

I think it's a good thing, the way you look at stuff. You notice details. That will serve you well, someday.

:hug:
:hug: But... I do make some pretty dumb threads :D lol!
And beli TAHT WAS HILARIOSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed the flags but I didnt know they were right on his head! THE MOST HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are pretty flags though, aren't they? HEHE!

I don't have that one.

This is the only U2 shirt I have, and I only wear it when I can't find anything else clean.

emDC.jpg

I don't have a U2 shirt :( I have a Who shirt though... but it's HUGE!
I would do anything for a U2 shirt... I don't know how to get one though lol. My bro bought me the Who shirt.... he ordered it... hhmmm maybe I can order a U2 shirt somehow...

beli said:
i didnt mean your threads were dumb. i dont normally hang out in pleba at all but the rest of the forums gone all new album mad and i dont have anything to say.

I havent heard the new album so I have nothing to say about it. And Im not interested in listening to other people say nothing about the album either.

If that makes sense :der:

I know what you mean. I'm tired of reading about the speculation of what it sounds like. It's been almost 4 years since the last album. Two more months isn't going to kill me. I'm staying far far away from any threads that have to do with the album even after it comes out. I'm only interested in what I think about it! :D

By the way... Edge's collar does match his jacket ;)

Back
Top Bottom