Guys! It's So Adorable!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

I know what you mean. I'm tired of reading about the speculation of what it sounds like. It's been almost 4 years since the last album. Two more months isn't going to kill me. I'm staying far far away from any threads that have to do with the album even after it comes out. I'm only interested in what I think about it! :D

By the way... Edge's collar does match his jacket ;)

Those and threads with anything to do with a band members' hair.

TheWho4Life said:
I don't have a U2 shirt :( I have a Who shirt though... but it's HUGE!
I would do anything for a U2 shirt... I don't know how to get one though lol. My bro bought me the Who shirt.... he ordered it... hhmmm maybe I can order a U2 shirt somehow...

Just click on Shop U2 at the top of the page. They have a few shirts.

I know... but I thinkyou have to use a credit card to buy those... which I can't cause I'm only 16 and my parents won't let me... knida sucks.

u2granny said:

Those and threads with anything to do with a band members' hair.

I like Edge's hair in this picture.

edgewig.jpg

I need help. :|

TheWho4Life said:
I know... but I thinkyou have to use a credit card to buy those... which I can't cause I'm only 16 and my parents won't let me... knida sucks.

You could make your own. Just go to a craft store and get some special paper that you can print any pic, or whatever, and just print it out and iron it on. Just need to make sure any text you use is backwards.

Those things aren't too expensive and it's fun to design your own thing.

Here, for example, I did this one for a friend of mine. Ironing it on is easy.

u2shirt.jpg

u2granny said:

I made that mistake once, never again.

It's not worth it to me to argue over a lot of things in life and U2's hair is one of them! If that's your thing then have a good time but I don't care what any of them look like. :tsk: Well maybe Edge but he's always hot. :sexywink:

arw9797 said:

It's not worth it to me to argue over a lot of things in life and U2's hair is one of them! If that's your thing then have a good time but I don't care what any of them look like. :tsk: Well maybe Edge but he's always hot. :sexywink:

Who knew the word overprocessed could cause such a ruckus.:huh:

arw9797 said:

The voice of reason again! Edge is always hot. Can't get more reasonable then that.

On a more serious note, I agree. I love PLEBA, but at the end of the day, it's all just in good fun. I don't take myself that seriously in here or anything that goes on in here. And arguing over a hairstyle isn't fun, and it serves no purpose. I learned my lesson- never admit to disliking a U2 bandmember's hairstyle.

Getting off soapbox. Let the silliness resume.

Is this thread going to turn into a hair thread or what? I'm talkin about a bump people lol lmao! Not hair... not shirts... not whatever else has been said in here, A BUMP! LOL! I'm jus tkidding, this thread is quite humerous to me :lol: YAY!

arw9797 said:
I feel like I'm in randoooom for pleba right now!

:yes:

I had to double check, and make sure I hadn't wandered off into testje.

ylimeU2 said:

The voice of reason again! Edge is always hot. Can't get more reasonable then that.

On a more serious note, I agree. I love PLEBA, but at the end of the day, it's all just in good fun. I don't take myself that seriously in here or anything that goes on in here. And arguing over a hairstyle isn't fun, and it serves no purpose. I learned my lesson- never admit to disliking a U2 bandmember's hairstyle.

Getting off soapbox. Let the silliness resume.

I love pleba too but there's plenty of times where I have to leave it because there's a heated debate over a hair style or jacket or whatever. It's fun and Edge is hot :drool: so that's why I stay around but I'm not going to argue over what anyone else in this world looks like.

TheWho4Life said:
Sorry for makin all the threads on Edge latly but omg it's so cute! LOOK! he has a little mole type thing right next to his nose... do ya see it?
AAAAAWWWWWW

Are you making fun of Edge or do you honestly think it's cute? :|

By the way I had noticed it before and it's not a mole.

I honestly think it's cute and dorable :D Now hi thumbs on the other hand... :lol:
OK! NO IT'S NOT A MOLE! SORRY GOT SAYIN IT WAS! THAT'S WHY I CHANGED I TTO BUMP THING! :rant: Geeze.
At lease it doesn't have little hairs growin out of it... lmao! I don't think I woul dthink that was cute... :slant:

ylime: I have that shirt. I keep thinking about cutting the sleeves off but then I worry if I'll ruin it and since it's my only one I figure I probably shouldn't...

I love how there's a four page forum about Edge's mole. It is cute though...

Back
Top Bottom