Guy Pearce on Rosie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey! As you can see by the title.... he's on Rosie today!! So all you Guy Pearce lovers... go watch!!!

home_genteguy.jpg

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-06-2002).]

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Hey! As you can see by the title.... he's on Rosie today!! So all you Guy Pearce lovers... go watch!!!

Thanks soooo much!!! I love Guy Pearce!!
*Calls mom to tape it for her*

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

only two questions for spinny and mrs. edge.
1. who is brady?
2. is he single???

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

keep the loverly pics coming. yummy

Hottie hottie!
I just saw him in the Count of Monte Cristo and he was EVIL...and they made him ugly at the end of the film...but oh well...
_970701_memento300.jpg

sm17film1.jpg

guy-pearce.jpg

co5.jpg

------------------
When you've seen beyond yourself
then you may find peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you.

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
only two questions for spinny and mrs. edge.
1. who is brady?
2. is he single???

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

keep the loverly pics coming. yummy
Shawn Brady is the lead singer of Toronto's U2 Cover Band, 'Elevation'. Unfortunatly, for you, he has a girlfriend.....

Yes, you heard right. He looks like Guy Pearce, and sings, and acts like Bono. His girlfriend is very lucky!!!

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
http://guyedwardpearce.tripod.com/images/1994-12-00.html

OMFD!!!!

Um...no words....*faint*

------------------
When you've seen beyond yourself
then you may find peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you.

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:

And there's another pic that some of you might like to see. But I'm afraid it may require parental supervision. Enter at your own risk:
http://guyedwardpearce.tripod.com/images/1994-12-00.html

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 03-06-2002).]

HOLY ...

Niiiice, Gina! Very nice.

Also, I love the Memento pics.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

1997-10-01a.jpg

This is suspiciously close to a Larry man cleavage pose - If I had photoshop I could probably cut and paste thier heads on each others bodies and it would be eerily unchanged!

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

So...How come no one has mentioned Guy's great role in "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" where he plays a drag queen crossing the Outback in a bus, named Priscilla, with a giant high heeled shoe on top along with 2 other traveling drag queens? This is one of his most creative rolls. He looks real cute as a gurl!!!! I'll try to find a photo to post, but if some one does first, go for it.

OMD!!! i didn't realize how many other PLEBAns love this man!!! isn't he beautiful???

these are AMAZING pictures! thanks yo everyone who put them up!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

My mom forgot to tape Rosie. Can anyone tell me about it???

This is my new fave thread. I have been in love with Guy Pearce since I saw L.A. Confidential. In fact he is my #2 guy (after Bono, of course), and I never, ever found other girls that thought that he was hot!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
My mom forgot to tape Rosie. Can anyone tell me about it???

This is my new fave thread. I have been in love with Guy Pearce since I saw L.A. Confidential. In fact he is my #2 guy (after Bono, of course), and I never, ever found other girls that thought that he was hot!!

Rosie was great!(Sorry...) He had blondish hair and a little scruff going on... looked sexy as usual. They talked about Time Machine and how he is an aussi.... ummm... I can't really remember what else... but he looked GREAT! He was wearing a red hoodie with a jean jacket over top... so comfy and cute.

Rosie was great!(Sorry...) He had blondish hair and a little scruff going on... looked sexy as usual. They talked about Time Machine and how he is an aussi.... ummm... I can't really remember what else... but he looked GREAT! He was wearing a red hoodie with a jean jacket over top... so comfy and cute.
Thanks!! I am really sorry that I missed it. My boyfriend said that Guy Pearce is tainted now because he was on Rosie. That's another thing that I like about Guy. My boyfriend loves him too. He is so cool that even guys can't help but like him!!!

gah! I saw him on Leno the other night and he was sssssmokin! yowzah. And that aussie accent. *thud*

You want more???? Of course you do!!! We'll just sometime's you get what you want!!!

Guy_Pearce24.jpg

Guy_Pearce13.jpg

Guy_Pearce21.jpg

Guy_Pearce14.jpg

Guy_Pearce16.jpg

Guy_Pearce10.jpg

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

[This message has been edited by spinninghead77 (edited 03-06-2002).]

I never noticed what colour eyes he had because it was pretty dark inside Failte!! They have the exact same jaw!!

See girls, That *points to pictures of Guy Pearce* is just another bonus of coming to T.O to see 'Elevation'!!!

Oh my, how I loveth Guy Pearce...

guypearce6.jpg

pearce06.jpg

guy2.jpg

He's so hot when he looks nerdy...
guy3.jpg

guyindex.GIF

guy_pierce-a.jpg

pearce08.jpg

Ok. I need to go take a cold shower, now...

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 03-06-2002).]

Just for fun.....here's a link to some pics of Brady, the guy I'm supposed to be "pretending" to flirt with while dancing! LOL!
biggrin.gif

www.angelfire.com/indie/elevation

I told him about this thread last night, and he admitted he hadn't really heard of Guy Pearce before, and said he had been compared to him before and hoped he wasn't some sort of hideous troll. LOL!!!

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 03-08-2002).]

Hey! I'm from Sudbury... and they're playing in Sudbury on March 16th!!!! For St. Patricks Day! Hell Ya! I'm There!

SHAWN BRADY / VOCALS, GUITAR, HARMONICA

A relative newcomer to the Toronto music scene, Brady has spent most of his life performing in various bands in his home town of Sudbury, Ontario. Two of his bands, "41 Barrington" (1995-96) and "Valour's Minion" (1993-95), took home top honours at the esteemed Sudbury Regional Battle of the Bands competition. He has also performed in the party band "The Brats From Zork" and more recently in the power blues-rock trio "Press-X". In his off time, Brady runs for hours on end and annoys friends with excessive Austin Power's imitations....

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-08-2002).]

Really? There's someone else around here from Sudbury, I can't remember who off hand...anyway, I have to miss that show unfortunately, but I hope you'll enjoy it!
smile.gif

Hey! I'm from Sudbury... and they're playing in Sudbury on March 16th!!!! For St. Patricks Day! Hell Ya! I'm There!

SHAWN BRADY / VOCALS, GUITAR, HARMONICA

A relative newcomer to the Toronto music scene, Brady has spent most of his life performing in various bands in his home town of Sudbury, Ontario. Two of his bands, "41 Barrington" (1995-96) and "Valour's Minion" (1993-95), took home top honours at the esteemed Sudbury Regional Battle of the Bands competition. He has also performed in the party band "The Brats From Zork" and more recently in the power blues-rock trio "Press-X". In his off time, Brady runs for hours on end and annoys friends with excessive Austin Power's imitations....

I like Guy Pearce as an actor too - he was hilarious in "Priscilla," but every time I see him in a film, I only want to do one thing - fatten him up. That has got to be the skinniest "healthy" man I've ever seen. Damn boy, eat something!

Back
Top Bottom