*GULP!!* TWO WEEKS from today....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
....we'll be partying in VEGAS BAYBEEEE!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

OMG. Jessica reminded me of this today and I flipped out. I didn't realize it was QUITE so close!!!

anybody have any 'last minute Vegas related' chores they have to complete before that weekend???? I still have to make a shirt, change my flights, make another sign, figure out my Vegas budget (BLEAH) and other minutia...

Ugh...nervous already.... But can't wait!!!
biggrin.gif

Disco

Yeah, I pulled another ring off my paper chain today...13 left. I still have no clue what I'm taking, especially when it comes to money. All I know is I'm taking my ability to have fun and my concert tickets...Isn't that all we really need???
Mrs.C

Will have to know what the weather will be like as to what clothes to pack. Figure out how much cash to take. Book a room at a motel near the airport, for my flight is leaving in the morming, and I don't want to fight the morning work traffic. ....Probably will be some more last minute things to do. I'm getting nervous too Disco. My first time in Vegas!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I'm so excited too Disco!!
I actually leave on Thursday for Salt Lake City, and I'm really sleepless...

I'm sort of scared to go to 3 different cities by myself. This is only the second time I've traveled by myself (last time was Boston---of course to see U2!
smile.gif
)

I'm staying with a friend in SLC, and meeting a friend in Vegas, but that leaves me in LA all alone!

*scared*

So much responsibility!

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

Excited, what are you kidding? I'm so hyper I can't sleep. Especially cause I'm gonna see them in LA1 in about a week, oh my gosh, be still my beating heart.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

2 weeks???

Damn, and I have Memphis this Thursday coming up! I planned this so cluttered together, but hey-I said I wanted to travel more.
biggrin.gif

Seeing Graceland and Sun Studios on Friday, then the boys the following Sunday-slow down my beating heart!!! Slowly now, lol
wink.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

I swear, all this talk about Vegas...I slept SO badly last night!
frown.gif
I went to bed very late but still woke up reeeealll early with visions of twinkly glittery mirrorballs in my head!! ;p

But at least I got my second shirt and my second sign made today, whew!
wink.gif
*checks them off list*

April I want to see a pic of YOU on Larry's...er, ELVIS' Harley when you go to Graceland, girl!
icon20.gif

disco

Back
Top Bottom