Guitar Hero Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
erised said:

:wave: Good to see ya femaleorgazmatron!

oooh!! erised! ok this is totally off the subject but anyway i got your edge tape that you made for me like forever ago and then i moved and lost it!! :sad: but i found it yesterday. lol. sorry for never writing to thank you for it, but i wanted to watch it before i did! i'm not a dirtbag i'm really not! i'm going to watch it when i get back from spring break next week. :) then i shall shower you with the gratitude you deserve. :)

sorry for the clutter ladies of pleba... my pm'ing rights were forfeited. lol.

i can't believe that it's not friday yet and the friday edge thread is on page 7

:ohmy:

arw9797 said:

I always look at his guitar! What else would I be looking at?

:angel: x 10000!!!!!

*cough*whowastheonetalkingaboutwishing theguitarwasn'tinthewayinthepicsthatwerepostedattheendoflastweeksthread*cough*

hehehehe

I think I need some sleep...

edge_elev062a.jpg

:macdevil:

It took me like over an hour to get through all 7 pages of this thread:huh: :crazy: :crazy: My computer is slow as hell:madspit:

All the pics are absolutely beautiful:yes:

Anyway first I want to post 2 links that you all should check out.
There is this site called www.Frequencyphotography.com
and it has pics of alot of band and Irish events. Well there are some pics on this site of the Brown Thomas Fashion show that have not been seen. you can enlarge the pics BUT, you cannot right click and save:madspit: A while back I read somewhere on PLEBA that if you click on Print Screen you can save the picture, I did that and I saved the picture on WordPad but then I didn't know what to do with it. So is there any possible way to save pictures when you come across one of these sites?????

This link contains 2 pics of Larry, one with one of the Corrs girls and the other is Larry by himself laughing really hard
http://www.frequencyphotography.com/photos/display.asp?EventID=171

This link contains 3 beautiful pics of Edge on the runway, one pic we have all seen and the other 2 has not been seen and one of them is a pic of Edge pointing into the crown like he does in the video.
http://www.frequencyphotography.com/photos/display.asp?EventID=172

Ok enough typing I have go upload some pics.

Hi Sara:wave: Im glad your here.

*ignores flaming june's larry comment* :D

spanisheyes21! links! awesome!

(alt printscreen-saved a picture of edge and accidentally cut off his head cos of the scroll bar :der: ...i'm getting better at this..i sweear i am!)

hey! i think i may be able to get the ones from the last link INTO this thread...

the print screen alt thing is working and then put them in paint...

*seeing if snapfish will take them*

edge22.jpg

edge23.jpg

just cause it's cute :cute:
edge150.jpg

I'm obsessed with hoody's! I have more than I should!

Look----Edge is wearing a hoody! does anyone remember the old navy adds from this past christmas? something like if you think your hottie needs a hoody come to old navy????

well this hottie definitely looks good in his hoody!!!! :tongue:
edge800.jpg

well i don't know if you can see those...i can see them...but that doesn't mean anything

and i have no idea how that "BT Fashion" thing got stuck on the first pic...

did they work? cos i can post the larry ones for the larry girls if needed...uploading them now

Back
Top Bottom