Guitar Hero Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're my guitar hero!

bef130.jpg

bef107.jpg

i quoted a clash song in the subject :D

bef138.jpg

no one posted that right?? no guitar in that one, no sign of a guitar in that one. but it's such a goofy pic

arw, the "among other things" comment refers to guitars, right? ;)

rockonedge said:

I better get posting. I'm so behind compared to you all! :sigh: And i better! Because i won't be here next friday to join in all the elevation :edge: love! Like i said, i can't tell you where, but theres a *cough* certain chance that a certain ( let me stress might ) singer from a certain band might be there. I'll just bring my cameras and a sharpie and hope for the best. But i really can't tell you all. :p

B]

C'mon rockonedge, where are you going:confused: It obviously has to do with U2.

By the way I love your sig:yes:

Re: Re: you're my guitar hero!

arw9797 said:

:der: what ever else would I be talking about?

:sexywink:

:mac:

and rockonedge, you'll tell us where you went whne you get back right?

SpanishEyes21 said:

C'mon rockonedge, where are you going:confused: It obviously has to do with U2.

By the way I love your sig:yes:

IWasBored said:

and rockonedge, you'll tell us where you went whne you get back right?

Well naturally it has to do with U2! :wink: I promise i will tell you guys when i get back though, its not like i'll really see anyone you all might be interested in :)evil:) anyways. Its just a hope of mine. But in any case i'll be prepared.

And thanks about the sig Spanisheyes!! I :heart: them. I hope no ones mad at me for stealing them from the gif's folder. I was going to just have one, but i couldn't pick between them :p .

I think I'm having a Pop Edge moment so here's a few to :drool: over with me.

edge311.jpg

edge476.jpg

chest :faint:
edge557.jpg

lil' somethin for the Larry girls, who seem to be here just as much as the Edge girls......
edge700.jpg

there's something about this picture :combust:
edge867.jpg

arw!! you posted the JT pic!!! the beanieless edge one!!! :hug:

i do beleive that pic determined whether i was going to end up a larry girl or an edger

IWasBored said:
arw!! you posted the JT pic!!! the beanieless edge one!!! :hug:

i do beleive that pic determined whether i was going to end up a larry girl or an edger

when on earth did you ever have that problem. never a doubt in my mind. I needed a new guitar hero and this one happens to be cute too.

arw9797 said:

when on earth did you ever have that problem. never a doubt in my mind. I needed a new guitar hero and this one happens to be cute too.

a while ago. i was reading a book in the library, this was before i really knew too much of their music (JT, zooropa, and october, plus radio singles from ATYCLB and i knew the sweetest thing and one), and i saw this one picture of larry and was like "hey he's kind of cute..." and then i turned a few more pages and THAT picture was there and it was huge and i probably did start drooling but i probably wouldn't have admited to that until now...heh...

i guess it's not entriely truthful then that pleba turned me into an edge-girl...but i certainly wouldn't have EVER said some of the stuff i said in this thread...

but it was all about the music first!!!! cos i had listened to the joshua tree 50 million times and fallen in love with the guitar playing before i had ever knowingly seen a picture of edge

bullet the blue sky...in god's country...intro to streets...with or without you...those could KILL someone if they didn't know what they were in for!!!

(i saw the video for the sweetest thing when it came out but i didn't really watch it cos i was just listening to the song)

haha, you're turning into me! defending yourself!

I didn't even look at Edge until a year or so into my obsession. I thought he was cool and by far my fav or the band but only cause I've always been into guitar players, for their playing.

Damn that Popmart Mexico City video with the closeups during Staring at the Sun and Sunday Bloody Sunday! I couldn't take my eyes off him the rest of the video......come to think of it, I don't think I've taken my eyes off him since then:evil:

love is blindness solo!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

that's what i'm listening to...wow...

MORE pictures? oh don't worry...there will be more pictures.

but in the mean time, the thread isn't long enough to keep you busy??

I can't believe I finally caught up with this thread :crazy:

Everytime I would get close, suddenly there would be like five more pages! :laugh:

Keep up the good work :up:

brdemi said:
I can't believe I finally caught up with this thread :crazy:

Everytime I would get close, suddenly there would be like five more pages! :laugh:

Keep up the good work :up:

insane, isn't it?

edge-weekend!!!!

and i've totally abandoned the guitar theme at this point...

336%3A338%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233736552%3B9ot1lsi

336%3A338%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233736552%3B%3Aot1lsi

336%3A338%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323373859995ot1lsi

336%3A338%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323373859996ot1lsi

slightly bigger than the one in my sig...
336%3A338%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232337385%3A%3A%3C7ot1lsi

336%3A338%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323374%3A%3A5583ot1lsi

336%3A338%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233764598%3C6ot1lsi

i should post the photoshop headache made--he put edge's face on bill the butcher :lol:

arw, IWB, you guys are major night owls

and so am I:yes: unemployment will do that to ya:(

babyEdgeplayingguitar.jpg

babyEdgevideo.jpg
JtEdgesinging.jpg

arw, how do you feel about Lovetown Edge? I actually like the scarf look more than the hat.
U21.jpg

He is so beautiful in this picture
edgehippie.jpg

arw went to sleep a while ago...i can't get to bed early on fridays cos it takes about 4 hours for me to wind down after doing my radio show, and tonight this guy asked me if i wanted to start a band with him, he'd lend me a bass and he said i should be able to pick it up cos i play the guitar already

so i've been more than a little :hyper: since about quarter to 2 am...

how do i feel about lovetown edge? :love:town edge. hehehe. i'm a bit biased towards hats, but the scarf is nice too :yes:

lovetown edge's hair is FAR longer than my hair has ever been

wow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom