guggi's children

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mee2

The Fly
hello
does anyone know :
how many are guggi's chidren?
how old guggi's children are?
what about the names?
and if so could anyone post any pics of them
thanks a lot

blueeyedgirl said:
I'm :huh: What do Guggi's children have to do with enjoyment of U2's music?

You know, this forum is interesting because it features a wide variety of topics - from Edun fashion shows, to Larry's motorcycle safety ads, to movie clips involving members of their inner circle (Gavin).

I've seen your name around; surely you're aware what PLEBA is about by now. Lighten up a little, eh? Guggi is Bono's best friend and people would naturally be curious.

That point being made, I have to wonder if this request, understandable as it might be, falls within that grey area about posting unplanned photos of celebrities' children.

Just a thought.

I think there is at least fairly recent planned/posed photo with his kids, from his exhibit opening in Dublin - it was sometime during 2005. I think it was posted somewhere here, I didn't save it though.

Barunka said:
Is that pic?

Thanks for sharing! What a lovely family.

That's the kind of photo I personally have no qualms about being posted. I'm as curious as anybody, but I feel squeamish about kids' photos being posted without their parents' obvious knowledge or consent.

Sorry if I come off like I'm lecturing or anything; I just feel very strongly about protecting children and their privacy.

Please return to your regularly scheduled discussions about Bono's hair.

:wink:

I have seen lots of pictures of Guggi's kids. They are all boys and all have long blonde hair like their mom and dad. Very cute! :cute:

thanks for sharing, does anyone know how old is his eldest kid?

Back
Top Bottom