Guess who's working for Jubilee! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
Hey girls! I'm all :hyper: since I just found out I got that Jubilee USA internship! So I'm posting happy Bono pics. Drool at will and post 'em if you'd like! :D

bono04.jpg

band24.jpg

band07.jpg

SD

http://jubileeusa.org

Gawd Girl! I'm so thrilled for you.

What an opportunity, what a night, what a great girl you are!

Gaah, I wanted to add a picture but boomspeed is capped out.

Let us know more details. Best wishes and congrats.

Very cool. Congrats all around

*toasts with a Sour Apple martini in hand.*

(well maybe not , it's 10:15am)!

I can't wait to hear more!

Abbey Fisher, just finished her internship with them. Her email is: abulous@hotmail.com and there is also a U2 Yahoo Group and you can join by sending an email to u2-jubilee@yahoogroups.com.
Hope that helps!

JULIE

Last edited:
AWESOME! :yes: :dance: I know you're just the perfect person for the job! :angel: :hug:

bonoabpeace.jpg

bonothumbsup.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes, ladies! :hug: I've had a great first few days, and am loving being so close to the Capitol. Makes being a Pest that much easier. :mac: Right now I'm working on fact sheets for each HIPC country for Jubilee to take to teach-ins and such. And htey're planning to ask me to do some public speaking! :ohmy: I'm very happy and, for those of you who pray, would love the prayers that this turns into a job. Sherry has no inccome. LOL.

(Olive, thanks for the info! I'll email her!)

SD

Sherry Darling said:
Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes, ladies! :hug: I've had a great first few days, and am loving being so close to the Capitol. Makes being a Pest that much easier. :mac: Right now I'm working on fact sheets for each HIPC country for Jubilee to take to teach-ins and such. And htey're planning to ask me to do some public speaking! :ohmy: I'm very happy and, for those of you who pray, would love the prayers that this turns into a job. Sherry has no inccome. LOL.

(Olive, thanks for the info! I'll email her!)

SD

:up:

Glad you're having fun and things are going well. :). I've been meaning to say congratulations! Very proud of you, way to go! :D.

Angela

Bono needs to meet with my boss on debt relief and AIDS in Africa. He's on the Ways and Means Committee, and I hear that his foreign policy staffer can be easily persuaded.... :sexywink:

meegannie said:
Bono needs to meet with my boss on debt relief and AIDS in Africa. He's on the Ways and Means Committee, and I hear that his foreign policy staffer can be easily persuaded.... :sexywink:

Thanks again. So...who's your boss? ;)

SD

Back
Top Bottom