Guess who's going to see the man himself, David Bowie...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
...at a concert in june....

in VIENNA

together with a friend of mine

right after school

*JUMPS AROUND* ME!!!!!

ME!!!! is going to see him!!! *faints*

I'm going to fly to vienna right after school at 9.30am X_X cos I'm writing an important bio test on that day as well and then fly there and meet with my friend and we'll wait 6 hours for being let into the venue....and then he will COME!!!! :drool:

And I will sleep in her parents' hotel room after we finally find our way back to the hotel.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!! *hyperventilates*

My ticket should arrive by mail in the following days - GAH! :faint:

Last edited:
yeah, it will be!

*giggles smooshcat will pass the bowie over to us european.

FallingStar said:
...at a concert in june....

in VIENNA

together with a friend of mine

right after school

*JUMPS AROUND* ME!!!!!

ME!!!! is going to see him!!! *faints*

I'm going to fly to vienna right after school at 9.30am X_X cos I'm writing an important bio test on that day as well and then fly there and meet with my friend and we'll wait 6 hours for being let into the venue....and then he will COME!!!! :drool:

And I will sleep in her parents' hotel room after we finally find our way back to the hotel.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!! *hyperventilates*

My ticket should arrive by mail in the following days - GAH! :faint:

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madspit:

LOL...Just kidding! I am really happy for you! I know you ahve been dying to see this guy! You are going to have a blast!

I wish I could go too....:huh:

I'm so excited for you! I hope you have a great time and get to meet him! :hyper:

Yeah falling star have a rad time seeing david in concerte.Your real lucky you dont know what id do to see him.Afterall him and marc were like best friends......*sniff sniff* okay i promised myself i wouldnt cry lol hahahaha *Bawls her eyes out* sniff sniff have a blast falling star Tell him i say hey if you meet him hehe!

:hug: *fuzzies*

Thank you all! Yes, it DOSE mean a lot to me to see this guy! :happy:

:shifty: If you will hear he was kidnapped after the June gig and I won't appear here again - you know who has fun those days then. :drool:

I saw him in January, it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. He looks great and sounds great too. His set included 28 songs. My only complaint was no Space Oddity, but I have forgiven him.

Enjoy the show.:happy:

have a great time> FS!

I had the pleasure of seeing him long ago. It was the Ziggy/Spiders tour. :up:
Of course, he's done plenty wonderful music since then.

I & a friend saw them at Radio City, here in NYC. It was a blast! And there were some fans dressed up in the styles that album Zg/Sp evoked.

Not that I have that kind of money, currently, but goodness bless you for being able to get on a plane, and *Go see who you want to* see {or go where- if this was a location/vaction type situation}.

Me & airplanes :yikes:

dazzlebylight - i want to talk with you! O_O you saw him on THAT tour!! PLEASE! I can't email you, but I have to talk with you!

Fs~ I'll probably be on Intrfrnc thurs from....

...from about 5PM or so [maybe a little later] till around 9:30 when my net pass runs out.

Then I'll be back on either this Sat or Sun eves around from 6 or 7Pm till 10, 11P or midnite [midnite esp on a Sat nite, not Sun nite}.

So you can ask some comments/questions here in the meantime. Then I'll do my best to answer/comment back.

oh,, yes--it helps to have me te tell you where I am on the Time thing. :der:

I'm in New York City _eastern starndard time in the USA.
see ya soon, look foward to chatting. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom