Guess Who's birthday it is today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger_luver64

Acrobat
I almost forgot! Today is Roger Daltrey's birthday! He is 60, and still looks great! I dont know if anybody cares but I do! :hyper: :hyper:
I think Roger was the greatest in the 70s! Even though I wasnt even a thought yet!:bow: :bow:
But I thought I would let everybody know!

:applaud: Roger and The Who! Happy Birthday! But he's only 59, not 60 yet, he was born in 1945! ;)

yup yup he turned the big six ooohh yesterday.Huge fan of the who right here as well.You know that though lindsay though dont ya hehehe.....yeah so anyways GO ROGER WOO YEAH! hotty hotty hotty hotty! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

tiger_luver64 said:
I almost forgot! Today is Roger Daltrey's birthday! He is 60, and still looks great! I dont know if anybody cares but I do! :hyper: :hyper:
I think Roger was the greatest in the 70s! Even though I wasnt even a thought yet!:bow: :bow:
But I thought I would let everybody know!

My first crush has turned 60?:eek: WOW!!!

Bless him and his gorgeous blue eyes!!! He's one of the best rock singers of all time!!!:wink:

Re: Re: Guess Who's birthday it is today!

Billie Midol said:

My first crush has turned 60?:eek: WOW!!!

Bless him and his gorgeous blue eyes!!! He's one of the best rock singers of all time!!!:wink:

Yea, but he still looks great, and he was my second crush even though he is WAY too old for me, but oh well im 15 and he is 60 it would be fine to marrie him right?? LOL no he is married bu they never know!

Re: Re: Re: Guess Who's birthday it is today!

tiger_luver64 said:

Yea, but he still looks great, and he was my second crush even though he is WAY too old for me, but oh well im 15 and he is 60 it would be fine to marrie him right?? LOL no he is married bu they never know!

LMAO!!! That's right,anything is possible! :wink:

Roger still looked good the last time I saw him. I remember he used to love farming and that kept him in shape!:up:

yay, Roger :heart:, Happy Birthday :D & still going strong!

He was gorgeous :drool: then when I saw the WHo in the 70's, and still is good looking now.

I met him once, ?27 yrs ago, ran over to a NYC radio station that was doing an interview with him. It was about 3 months *before* he cut off his "official" Tommy curls! Boy, was I *shocked* :ohmy: when that happened later on! He was very nice.

Like Roger- Bono, and Springteen <more :drool:ing> {I've stood near all three of them and I'm 5' 7"} truely prove that "good things come in small packages". *Their talents, big hearted-ness to their fans & in general, and stage presences make them all really appear tall*!

Hi, :wave: fellow Who fans! I have some great & funny Who Concert {and getting tix} stories I can tell. Wanna swap some Who stories here? I'd love to hear yours{Or put in general Music section?}

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
yay, Roger :heart:, Happy Birthday :D & still going strong!

He was gorgeous :drool: then when I saw the WHo in the 70's, and still is good looking now.

I met him once, ?27 yrs ago, ran over to a NYC radio station that was doing an interview with him. It was about 3 months *before* he cut off his "official" Tommy curls! Boy, was I *shocked* :ohmy: when that happened later on! He was very nice.

Like Roger- Bono, and Springteen <more :drool:ing> {I've stood near all three of them and I'm 5' 7"} truely prove that "good things come in small packages". *Their talents, big hearted-ness to their fans & in general, and stage presences make them all really appear tall*!

Hi, :wave: fellow Who fans! I have some great & funny Who Concert {and getting tix} stories I can tell. Wanna swap some Who stories here? I'd love to hear yours{Or put in general Music section?}

YOU MET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish i could meet him..... what a hottie i would meet him now if i could, i dont know who i would rather meet, Roger or Edge, well i want to meet them both but if i had to choose......... better not think of that. But i wanna hear one of ur stories, i dont have any im a little young for who stories the only one i have is how i came to luv them, which is kinda boring... lol! I luv Pete too!

tiger_luver64 said:
He bought a castle? SWEET! But uh whats renovate mean? lol. Yes tough LITTLE guy... yay he is so cute!

Renovate means to restore. From what I read, Roger Daltrey literally ripped out the walls of the castle and redid the whole thing himself. No wonder he's so wiry,that kind of work will keep you in shape!:wink:

dazzledbylight said:

OMG! That is so cool you met Roger at the height(no pun intended,sorry:uhoh:') of his fame and he was nice!!! I love hearing that!! I have never met him or seen The Who but I will always have a special place in my heart for him!:heart::flirt:

Yeah,Springsteen is small,too. I saw him at Meadowlands in 1981 and what a class act he is!! Great show,four hours long!! He was so cute,too!!:cute: Yes ,good things come in small packages!!!:wink:

I would love to hear any and all Who stories!!! Like I said,Daltrey was my first crush and The Who was the first rock band I ever really loved!!:applaud:

Is it bad if such a young person loves an old guy? Im not the only one though I know. But Roger is so hott and sexy and I klove Springsteen too. The Who were my second obsession, all because of Roger:cute: YAY, U2 is my 3rd.

tiger_luver64 said:
Is it bad if such a young person loves an old guy? Im not the only one though I know. But Roger is so hott and sexy and I klove Springsteen too. The Who were my second obsession, all because of Roger:cute: YAY, U2 is my 3rd.

No,I think it's great that you love Roger Daltrey!!!!!:D He should be flattered!!

You have great taste in men!:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom