Guess this answers that question....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
:mac:

1ibtlc

LMAO!! I've seen this picture before, but that thought never entered my mind.

See? I was all innocent and pure before I came to PLEBA. :wink:

He was wearing black briefs when he came to my house. :wink: Why do I think that picture is so cute--it just makes him so "human" I guess.

I read that article--I think Details back in 92 & he came in, sat right down, took off EVERYTHING at the interview. I will have to hunt that up. As I recall, he was (and then wasn't) wearing black Calvins. Holy Smokes!!! :drool:

u2faqs.com

12. Did Bono really take off his clothes in the middle of a crowded restaurant?

This is true. From Newsday March 27, 1992: At a dinner earlier this week at London's celebrity haunt, Nikita, Bono surprised his 18 dinner guests by removing all his clothes - including his black bikini briefs - for no apparent reason. During the Russian meal of mainly vodka and caviar, we're told the Irish rocker sat naked and acted as if being nude in a plush, crowded restaurant was the most natural thing in the world. Which, in some quarters, we suppose it is. "Sometimes people drink vodka and do strange things," Nikita owner Sylvain Borsi told us. But didn't he find Bono's behavior a bit eccentric, to say the least? "No, he was very nice and very civilized," Borsi said. "I think he just felt more comfortable with nothing on." But he had a really good reason! From Newsday March 30, 1992 : His spokesman says Bono was actually being interviewed by a journalist during dinner when the Irish rocker decided to undress, as we reported. "The writer was so unimaginative, so frozen, so unloose that Bono thought it would be a good idea to take his clothes off," the spokesman said. "And there wasn't much of a reaction." [MJS]

The real question is why isn't he swimming?

It looks like such a beautiful day in that photo. If that was me I would be going for a swim not heading out to some boat party or whatever hes doing. pfft!

beli said:
The real question is why isn't he swimming?

It looks like such a beautiful day in that photo. If that was me I would be going for a swim not heading out to some boat party or whatever hes doing. pfft!

Maybe he was afraid to singe that delicate Irish skin of his...:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom