Grrrrrrrr I'm venting and growling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hugs to everyone

:hug:

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about everyone's problems. :(

In August, my car (while parked on the street in front of my house) was side-swiped by a hit and run driver. :madspit:

Luckily, there was a car coming down the street who witnessed the entire thing, got the guy's plate number, etc. So they eventually picked him up (he only lived 3 blocks from me) and the guy even admitted he had been drinking, but because the cops didn't get to him until he was already at his house and out of the car, he played the whole "oh, I was nervous so I had a drink when I got home" thing and the cops couldn't do anything. they gave him a ticket but that's it.

My car, on the other hand, was 10 years old and my insurance company totalled it. :| So I had to purchase a new car and now have a nice monthly payment because of that a**hole. :mad:

Oh, and I also wanted to go after the guy's insurance company to pay for a rental car while I was shopping for a new one, but the guy has the same insurance company as me and they told me nothing could be done. :mad:

So I can totally relate :sigh: I'm just glad everyone is alright in your situations.

i feel horrible for you. ive come to the conclusion that people suck. my car accident that i mentioned earlier....the guy decides to be an a$$ about it find more dents that weren't caused by me i'm sure and got another estimate for 150 dollars more. but the nice guy that he is he said that i can just pay him the first estimate instead of paying the bodyshop which is more.

the stupid idiot is probably not even going to fix his piece of crap car and going to pocket my money. ERRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

i hate people. sorry about the rant :rant: and im truly sorry about your situation and your injuries. hope you feel better soon. :D

Re: Hugs to everyone

erised said:
:hug:

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about everyone's problems. :(

In August, my car (while parked on the street in front of my house) was side-swiped by a hit and run driver. :madspit:

Luckily, there was a car coming down the street who witnessed the entire thing, got the guy's plate number, etc. So they eventually picked him up (he only lived 3 blocks from me) and the guy even admitted he had been drinking, but because the cops didn't get to him until he was already at his house and out of the car, he played the whole "oh, I was nervous so I had a drink when I got home" thing and the cops couldn't do anything. they gave him a ticket but that's it.

My car, on the other hand, was 10 years old and my insurance company totalled it. :| So I had to purchase a new car and now have a nice monthly payment because of that a**hole. :mad:

Oh, and I also wanted to go after the guy's insurance company to pay for a rental car while I was shopping for a new one, but the guy has the same insurance company as me and they told me nothing could be done. :mad:

So I can totally relate :sigh: I'm just glad everyone is alright in your situations.

that's one of the shittiest things I have heard in a while.......
sorry about that.
insurance people are really the lowest fuckers on the planet.....and don't even get me started on health insurance.....:censored:

Nothing happened to me, but I was lucky. Some :censored: jerk in back of me at an intersection honked their horn because I didn't run a red light. The traffic was snarled and I was very :censored: off and not amused because there were six wrecks in the parking lot (and six police cars in there at the time) and I was frazzled. Then, I was in the Stress Zone From Hell, so what did I do? Lost track of where I put my :censored: car! Fortunately the cops helped me find the car.........can you say "Holiday Stress Attack"?

my old friends only sister, brother in law, one of her nephews, one is crtically ill and is expected to die b/c of his injuries were all killed in a car crash today

Its on the news:

Three people including a woman and her two-year-old son have been killed in a road accident in County Antrim
Her seven-year-old son is in critical conditional in hospital while her third child, a six-month-old boy, is in a serious but stable condition.

Police Superintendent Gerry Murray said it was a horrific scene.

"When I arrived at the scene, fire ambulance and police personnel were already tending to the injured.

"There was a male front seat passenger lying at the rear of the car. One of the ambulance personnel had a two-year-old male wrapped in a blanket," he said.

"It was tragic and a levelling experience for me and my officers to see that 72 hours before the festive morning."

The driver of the other car suffered severe shock.

:(

Im sorry to hear about ur accident too

Back
Top Bottom