Group pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I'm looking for some nice group pics, and I think you PLEBAns won't have any problem finding them!

I'm looking for some JT and Elevation group pics (live or not live) to put at the front of my CDs.

:happy: Yay! We needed a group pics thread!

3chordsjtband.jpg

cbband3.jpg

boom3chordsrhgroup.JPG

u2q.jpg

u2q2.jpg

souLnation2002 said:

WOW look at :edge: !!!!!!

never seen this pic

and as stupid as this sounds, going to the picture threads here after the only u2 i've seen/heard since tuesday was the slane castle thing, and listening to "boy"...it's like jumping into a cold pool and not adjusting to the water--that's just me trying to excuse my stpuid posts...

now i'm going to pretend that i can post pics...there's got to be a way to find out BEFORE actually posting that they'll actually show up...maybe i'm just dense...

view.html

view.html

and of course the pictures don't come out right...

i surrender...

and after surrendering to the computer i suddenly want to turn off the bad religion album i'm listening to and listen to the war album...SURRENDERRRRRRR

IWasBored said:

now i'm going to pretend that i can post pics...there's got to be a way to find out BEFORE actually posting that they'll actually show up...maybe i'm just dense...

view.html

view.html

Before you post your pic you can click on preview reply to make
sure that your pics show up, if you see a red X then you'll
be able to correct it. If the pics show up then click on
submit reply.

SpanishEyes21 said:

GAH! EDGE! that has become my favourite edge-expression...

spanisheyes21, i've tried to check the preview reply, the screen was the same as it was before i clicked it (like i hit refresh). really pathetic, huh? i think out of about 20 pics i've tried to post about 6 have actually ever worked. but thanks for the help anyway...

:(

mtv99.jpg

edited--immediatley after vowing to quit pic-posting attempts, i tried to fix this problem. is getting a red X improvement over just having the link show up? i'm going ot be optimistic and say yes just because it's 2 am, i can't sleep, and i have 9:30 am fencing class...

Last edited:
ba-jt61.jpg

ba-all8.jpg

ba-all27.jpg

yeah, i know, no adam, but...
ba-all42.jpg

this looks like it deserves a funny caption:
ba-all57.jpg

by explaining how to post pics, you've created a monster!! thank you!!

u2_24.jpg

u22000-003.jpg

cd book pic
u21985_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom