Group Hugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3aff0201.jpg

41c1cdf5.jpg

Edgespet said:

Is this Joe...can't think of his last name...head of security, I believe & Willie Williams?

I think Joe is the sound engineer and that is Willie Williams for me too. I didn?t know he used to have a mustache.

I know I talk about this one a lot, but I can't help it-I just love it so. Seriously, it screams "family portrait" to me-they just look so brotherly here and everything, and it's just so awesome. One of the best pictures of them ever

I know what you mean about this one looking like a family portrait. They seem more like brothers than most blood-related brothers I know. Definitely one of the best ever!! :yes:

AAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!
*smacks self in head!*
:banghead: :banghead:

I can't believe I've never saved the pic of Bono fixing Edge's collar outside the Golden Globes!! Can someone please post it for me?? :flirt:

By the way, I'm glad you all are enjoying this thread as much as I am! Big U2:hug: to everyone!!

Edgespet said:
I know what you mean about this one looking like a family portrait. They seem more like brothers than most blood-related brothers I know. Definitely one of the best ever!! :yes:

:D (good idea about wanting to see that Golden Globe picture, by the way...hopefully someone can post it-that's another one of my favorites, too. It's so cute :cute: :)).

*Sends big U2 :hug: back to Edgespet*

Originally posted by Diane L
I'd like to give them ALL a big hug!!!

:yes: :heart:.

Angela

TheBrazilianFly said:

Awesome! I like to see friends bonding. Look at the crowd's reaction.

it's Edge's 40th birthday at this concert so they just had some champagne (Bono sprayed the crowd with it first), sang happy birthday, and then Larry came over and gave Edge a :kiss: after they did a song so I think part of the reaction is to the whole birthday celebration.

:drunk:
33%3A955%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235539%3B84%3C%3Bot1lsi

33%3A955%3A%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235539%3B7869ot1lsi

check out Bono and Adam.
33%3A955%3A%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235539%3B88%3C7ot1lsi

Edgespet said:
AAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!
*smacks self in head!*
:banghead: :banghead:

I can't believe I've never saved the pic of Bono fixing Edge's collar outside the Golden Globes!! Can someone please post it for me?? :flirt:

By the way, I'm glad you all are enjoying this thread as much as I am! Big U2:hug: to everyone!!

Here you go, just picked it up from another thread:hug:

fixtie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom