Group Hug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
V. cute.. wish they were hugging me

I remember once seeing a cute one of Larry and Edge hugging (not the one where the were dancing, but a hug from a live show)

Anyone?

tbird said:
V. cute.. wish they were hugging me

I remember once seeing a cute one of Larry and Edge hugging (not the one where the were dancing, but a hug from a live show)

Anyone?

I have this one, not hugging, but kissing! Even better!:wink:

larrykissedge1.jpg

Yes, thanks, everyone-- today did go better for me (not great, but you take what you can get!)

I have to say, the "band hugs" notion I had last night, sitting all morose and weepy in front of my computer at midnight, turned out to a great idea! Not that I planned it in advance, but these are some of the sweetest pics I've seen, and it really brightened my day... and, I hope, all of yours, too!! :D

Once again, much appreciated! :hug: :hug:

And thank you for helping me build up my pic collection again (after I lost everything in my previous hard drive crash 2 months ago)... I haven't even seen many of these pics before! :ohmy:

(right click-- save.... right click-- save....)

Best,
Grace

MsPurrl said:
GracelandHarley, I hope things are better for you today.

Can this be considered a hug?

EdgeSecret.jpg

Thank you!

Looks kinda like a group prayer, though! Except for Edge, who's sneaking a peek! :ohmy:

Anyone else ever do that during the mealtime prayer when they were a child? :wink: Sometimes I'd catch the eye of one of my sisters who was doing the same thing... we'd crack up laughing, then get totally busted for being sacrilegious!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom