Group Babies...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
biteLarry.jpg

young_black_labo.jpg

young_lounge.jpg

u2bonogirl said:
hehe, my havent we had some interesting hair cuts over the years! :D i thought my CAT was fluffy! shes got nothing on these boys.

:lol: :yes: Although I'm not sure haircuts is is exactly the right term...maybe hair...styles??? And I use the word very loosely! But they're soooo cute!:love:

Heh, I agree about the poofy hair...some of the pictures on the first page in particular, I was like, "Whoa..." :D. But the poofy hair made them look really adorable, so...can't really complain or anything.

And LOL at the whole "Adam's fly" bit. The picture does make it look like that's the case, doesn't it? And speaking of Adam, I like that sweater he's got on in some of those pictures. Looks comfy.

ladylardence said:

Haha, Bono has this whole preppy college guy look going on...:p.

kellyahern said:

:shifty:...

Angela

just so everybody knows i wasnt dissing on the poofy hair... its absolutely adorable in a completely dorky way. theyre so cute in their little poofs with their young skinny bodies. it makes them look like little babies with big heads. i just wanna hold them. course bono would be the one to ask for a suck on the ole' boob. :D

Back
Top Bottom