Gregory Rogan is on Target

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Our US sister blog Shiny Style reports that ethical designer Rogan Gregory will soon be designing a capsule range for Target. The designer behind the label Edun (which he shares with Bono's wife Ali Hewson) has been nabbed for the US retailer's seasonal collections following in the footsteps of Erin Fetherston and Loeffler Randall.

The campaign was shot in New York last Friday by photographer Sarah Silver, although there is no word yet on whether the range will be for men or women.

Gregory has been riding on a wave of success, recently picking up the CDFA/Vogue Fashion Fund Award last month, scooping £100,000 in prize money. Building a reputation on organic cotton garments, we hope to see this translate over to the mass marketing ethos of Target. I look forward to reading the details on this collaboration.

Just had a wild thought--Ashley Judd had the opening of her clothing line here in Knoxville at the Turkey Creek Goody's store--why couldn't Ali & Bono come to the Super Target there too to open the Target line. :yes: :hmm:

I kept wondering why when Bono and Shriver started the Red campaign, they didn't try Target, since so many more of us can afford it and LOVE to shop there.
So it's great to hear Rogan is heading there. can't wait!!! I have one right here in town where I live.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

(is there really a chance Ali would even be a part of this? I'm thinking they're going for Rogan, not the Edun clothing obviously)

thankyou said:
I kept wondering why when Bono and Shriver started the Red campaign, they didn't try Target, since so many more of us can afford it and LOVE to shop there.
So it's great to hear Rogan is heading there. can't wait!!! I have one right here in town where I live.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

(is there really a chance Ali would even be a part of this? I'm thinking they're going for Rogan, not the Edun clothing obviously)

Ya, I have wondered that too. I am sure they thought of it...
Maybe it has something to do with getting the Target RED brand ( don't they have a RED card or something like that already ) mixed up with the Red Campaign, or maybe some corporate head didn't want to participate for some reason??
I think it's a perfect fit.
The Target logo even fits in with the VERTIGO theme!

Back
Top Bottom