green monstrosity request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GreenMonster450x300.jpg

:drool:

oh...wrong green monster:shifty:go sox :rockon:

:wink:

ooops...yeah the hat..:drool: I love it, he was wearing it when I met him...I wanted to snatch it off his head:love: he's very adorable in it in person:drool:

I went out and bought me one:D

Last edited:
Í"m not gonna ruin having too mnay images again, so I'll post in tiny bits^^
More elevation:
bonoarmycapcute9kd.jpg

bonoarmycapdecember2002heartof.jpg

bonoarmycappensivedecember2002.jpg

bonoarmycapposingwithfansoutsi.jpg

bonoarmycapwhiteshirt8fu.jpg

bonoawtheartofamericatour20021.jpg

bonobigsmirk9xv.jpg

more coming up soonn^^ what's the max. amount of pics you can post in once btw?

So which one is the real green monstrosity? Or is any hat of that type considered to be of the green monstrosity species?? :hmm:

bonocomet said:
So which one is the real green monstrosity? Or is any hat of that type considered to be of the green monstrosity species?? :hmm:

I consider all colors(as long as there's green in it) green monstrosities :wink: I love them all!

:shifty:

sadly got no more to contribute.... during Vertigo he got into the cowboy hat mroe... but he gave that one to Maradonna, and the PoPchop is back.. :hmm: so that'd mean more monstrosity for us!

:shh: I swear you, he reads PLEBA!

I love all the monstrosities!! Especially that new one he's wearing on the recent boat pics!! ^ (Pics taken on my bday :hyper: :rolleyes: )
I want one of those!

bonocomet said:
I love all the monstrosities!! Especially that new one he's wearing on the recent boat pics!! ^ (Pics taken on my bday :hyper: :rolleyes: )
I want one of those!

I just noticed... Guggi wears red undies...

:lmao:

Galeongirl said:
uhm... hat yeah....

bonooffboard4us.jpg

bonocloseupwithoutwatermarks8c.jpg

bonopeac6ks.jpg

bonopeace3qq.jpg

oh my:drool: : *right click save everything!!

the first one:ohmy: yeah...love that hat:shifty::drool:

Bono looks best there!! In blue jeans, short hair....ditch the black pants Bman..lets see your buns in jeans:bow::combust:

Galeongirl said:

I just noticed... Guggi wears red undies...

:lmao:

I noticed it that day.... :rolleyes: oops.

and he has a green monstrosity of his own....

Does Larry ever wear his anymore? And I wonder if Edge and Adam have ever sported one? :hmm:
Can't remember and can't check my pics from work...

I have mixed feelings about the green monstrosity. Sometimes it looks really good, especially when he wears it forward and especially when his hair is shorter. It rarely looks good backwards, and I think that usually depends on what sort of sunglasses he's sporting with it :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom