Great Pics Taken By Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Val

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm looking for some high quality pics.... mostly of Bono, but I would never turn my nose up at the other three.

Last edited:
KIF_1167.jpg

Not the best quality, but I took this on 25 Nov, 3.5hrs before their second Auckland concert :hyper:

GracelandHarley said:

:drool: :drool:

That last one would be one for the books, except for the stupid cymbal blocking his face! :madwife:

Great pics, U2Fanatic! I'm sure you've got great memories to go with them!

thanks graceland!!! :wink:

I know that damn cymbal.. the best pic i could get of Larry. I know if I were taller I think that I would of had a better shot. Damn it to hell being 5ft 1in...:mad:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

thanks graceland!!! :wink:

I know that damn cymbal.. the best pic i could get of Larry. I know if I were taller I think that I would of had a better shot. Damn it to hell being 5ft 1in...:mad:
don't sell yourself short (sorry for the pun). Your pics are fabulous. I want more.....:drool:

Great pics everyone. My scanner doesn't work right now, so I can't share mine.:sad:

Val said:

don't sell yourself short (sorry for the pun). Your pics are fabulous. I want more.....:drool:

thanks val! :hug: And thanks for starting this thread.. Such great memories and it got me to do what I have been wanting to do for the last 2 yrs is to frame 4 single shots of the boys that I took and then get them framed..:wink:

Here are a few of mine I took...

Taken with one of the first digital cameras that came out by Poloroid...(very low 3.0 pixel and awful camera))

Bono - Elevation - Phoenix 11-23-2001

BonowavingBetter.jpg

BonoBulletintheBlueSky.jpg

BonoAdam2.jpg

Vertigo Tour - Phoenix 4-15-2005
(Taken with my new Canon Powershot G6 Digital camera - 7.0 pixel!! LOVE THIS CAMERA!!))

I haven't posted many of my Bono shots from Vertigo before, so enjoy!

img_0926_edited.jpg

img_0919_edited.jpg

img_0922_edited.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

For old times sake, one from Zootv I took from 9th row....Not good but cute with the cars hanging...

October24ConcertShot.jpg

Last edited:
JCOSTER said:
Val I will post some of mine later...my freakin mouse broke and I have to run out to get a new one!!!

Interference without JC!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom