Great Pics Taken By Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my london pics

DSCF0252.jpg

DSCF0291.jpg

DSCF0313.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

:rockon:

todosenargentinady7.jpg
hope you like it...its from when they came to argentina...I have others..but unfourtunatly they are not so good unless u want a pic of larry´s arm...hehehe

one4u2 said:

Thanks for posting this one again. I had it saved because it's a beautiful photo, but I didn't know the photograper. I always try to save that with the pic if I can. Great shot!

u2jesusgirl said:

Vertigo Tour - Phoenix 4-15-2005
(Taken with my new Canon Powershot G6 Digital camera - 7.0 pixel!! LOVE THIS CAMERA!!))

I haven't posted many of my Bono shots from Vertigo before, so enjoy!

img_0926_edited.jpg

u2jesusgirl your pics are always a treat! Thanks again. :happy:

bonocomet said:

Thanks for posting this one again. I had it saved because it's a beautiful photo, but I didn't know the photograper. I always try to save that with the pic if I can. Great shot!

I'm the photographer! I took that at madison square garden :happy:

JCOSTER said:
edge1.jpg

bonojc123-1.jpg

niceshades.jpg

If you look at Bonos glasses you can see the reflection of the girl with the coexist headband.

bonogrin2-1.jpg

such awesome pics JC!!! you :rockon: girl!!! :drool: x infinity!!!

That one of Edge is beautiful.. I remember his perfect porcelain skin when I met him and Bono back in April '05. That was the first thing that jumped out at me being so close to him.. :ohmy:

U2Jesusgirl: Thanks for the compliment, coming from you and all your great photos, I am honored.

Wayne: I love the shot of Bono with the star in his glasses.

Gluey: Doesn't bring back the BEST memories ever!

Laney_82 said:
todosenargentinady7.jpg
hope you like it...its from when they came to argentina...I have others..but unfourtunatly they are not so good unless u want a pic of larry´s arm...hehehe

WOW I loved that pic, I remember when they were in Argentina, I was glued to my TV :drool: I saw that scene on TV :D

:drool: :drool:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

such awesome pics JC!!! you :rockon: girl!!! :drool: x infinity!!!

That one of Edge is beautiful.. I remember his perfect porcelain skin when I met him and Bono back in April '05. That was the first thing that jumped out at me being so close to him.. :ohmy:

Hee hee, but what about Bono's "oh so soft" skin to touch tho??? And those soft whiskers.....

I still wonder what men's facial items he uses.......oooohhhhhh......Sorry.....drool moment....

img_1784_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom