Great pics from Edge's wedding (VIP)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
erised said:
:wave: Hi all! I saw smaller versions of these pics posted here, but I just got a copy of the mag (VIP) so I thought I'd scan larger versions of the pics... enjoy! :D

edge_morleigh_after_wedding2_pleba.jpg

Edge is just total hotness!! The half-buttoned shirts :drool: And Morleigh is so adorable, too. They are really so cute and sweet together (will stop now, some of you may be eating).

PS Erised, where did you get the VIP? I looked at Borders and they don't carry it.

Thanks for posting those, erised! Edge and Morleigh are so adorable. :cute: And Larry is definitely a hottie. Don't know about Adam's girlfriend, though- she looks kind of mannish in that pic. :silent: But it was probably just a bad picture. I'm sure she's a lovely person!

erised said:
Hi all! I saw smaller versions of these pics posted here, but I just got a copy of the mag (VIP) so I thought I'd scan larger versions of the pics... enjoy!

larry_wedding_pleba.jpg

larry_ann_pleba.jpg

OK, so I was just scrolling along, looking at Edge and Morleigh (EGADS, her dress is gorgeous) and...

:ohmy:

I didn't expect to see Larry there. All the magazine pictures that have been published have all excluded Larry and Adam. I just figured it was more of Edge and Morleigh.

:ohmy:

I don't know about you guys, but I just felt all warm and stuff when looking at the picture of Larry smiling and holding Ann's hand. Yay for him. :D Yay for her. :D

I'm :heart: these pictures. Thank you soooo much. :D

Moonie :D

I... AAWWWWWW

I never looked at this thread cos my dial up couldn't handle pic threads
but I have DSL now.
*dissolves into a puddle of quivering awwness*

adam_edge_wedding_pleba.jpg

Okay, please don't take this the wrong way... but I'm seriously upset about what people are saying about this woman in the picture...regardless of whether she is Adam's girlfriend, his sister, or just a woman he knows.

Who are we to judge? I can't believe that the people here would be so judgemental about her! What does it matter what she's wearing? I personally think she looks nice in the dress. She looks healthy and happy. And Adam seems to be enjoying her company.

I just can't express how disappointed I am to come into this thread and see that people have written such harsh critcisms of this woman.

Let me just ask you this... if you looked at yourself in the same way that you look at this woman, how would you measure up?

I'm leaving before I say anything else.

larry is sooooooooooo hot in that pic. :censored:

as for adam's gf......not impressed.....but then i'm no drop dead gorgeous beauty myself so i guess i shouldn't talk now, should i?

........and she's dating adam so she's got one up on me.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

why didn't i start dating him when i had the chance....oh right....i didn't....:shrug:

I :heart: :adam: anyway!!!!!!!

:hug: :kiss: :adam:

Thank you for saying that hippyactress, I've been thinking the exact same thing. If she makes Adam happy that's the only thing that is important to me. Would you rather see him with another Naomi? I'm glad that Adam cares about other things besides looks, not to mention that it might just be a bad pic of her. I'm sure even cindy crawford has a pic or two where she looks like crap. What would Adam think if he saw this :shame:

On another note Larry looks really sexy in those beach pics :tongue:

thanks Hippyactress, I couldn?t agree more!!

If this woman makes Adam happy, I?m happy. He definately deserves some happyness and luck in his love-life.

and btw - the press in not always right. Maybe they just made it up this whole gf thing.

well said hippyactress! I can't understand how some can say she's ugly, really... I think she's pretty. and even if she weren't, as said, IMO we have no right to make fun of her because of her looks. That's very uncool and childish behaviour.
and her dress is very original, I like it! especially the skirt. She looks like a faery (spelling?) :)

I also totally fell in love with Ali's dress!

Re: Re: Great pics from Edge's wedding (VIP)

flaming june said:

:drool: Those are the tear away pants are they not? :drool:

YES THE ARE!!!

*rips pants, defiles Larry*

:censored:

Oh and Flaming June, your new sig....THUD! :drool:

Sooo suckable..

erised said:
:wave: Hi all! I saw smaller versions of these pics posted here, but I just got a copy of the mag (VIP) so I thought I'd scan larger versions of the pics... enjoy! :D

larry_wedding_pleba.jpg

larry_ann_pleba.jpg

GAH!!!! he's just so...:censored: !(rhymes with rockable):ohmy:

more than us mortal women deserve to look at!

*Points at Larry's camo long-shorts/short pants*
Is it me, or does it look like Larry was being cheap and just turned Adam's Pop camo pants into shorts?

*Continues picking apart their wardrobes*

And I like her dress (I do think it's his sis... Was looking at her nose, then her eyes and the "deer caught in headlights look" Adam sometimes is known to do... :D). It makes her look like a pixie. *Throws pixie dust around*

IM NOT UPSET AT WHAT YOU WROTE

This is the funniest thread i've ever read. And was it you QueenBetty that said Suzie looked like Chris Kattan? Well whoever it was that was funny, she really does look like him when you look at the picture. some of the comments may not have been very nice but i giggled at alot of the them that were posted by different people. So sue me.:shrug:

Last edited:

larrysgirl said:

GAH!!!! he's just so...:censored: !(rhymes with rockable):ohmy:

more than us mortal women deserve to look at!

:lol: :lol: :lol: So true, Larry's totally :silent:

I somehow suspected you'd like my new sig :sexywink:

BTW, I was just stating MY opinion about Adam's gf or sister or whatever, didn't mean to offend anyone.

hippyactress said:
LOL

Now we're all apologizing!

I'm sorry if what I said sounded mean. It wasn't directed at any one person in particular. I was upset because people seemed to be judging without knowing.

:wave: Hippy!

I know... I can be judgemental about people's looks at times, that's very bad of me. Mom always said if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all, but I didn't listen. I just say whatever pops in my mind. :shame:

Well, I CAN say something nice about Larry, so I will. HOMINA, HOMINA, HOMINA! :D

INDEED....Edge is total HOTNESS!!!!

I LOVETH THE "SUMMER BEANIE"!!!!! :heart::edge::heart

Geez, they're so adorably sweet, they make my teeth hurt.... :lol:

dsmith2904 said:

Edge is just total hotness!! The half-buttoned shirts :drool: And Morleigh is so adorable, too. They are really so cute and sweet together

Re: Re: Re: Great pics from Edge's wedding (VIP)

I'd like to be that fabulous for like five minutes. Don't they look like they could star in a wine ad or something? :cute:

Discoteque said:
INDEED....Edge is total HOTNESS!!!!

I LOVETH THE "SUMMER BEANIE"!!!!! :heart::edge::heart

Geez, they're so adorably sweet, they make my teeth hurt.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom