GREAT new pic of Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Ally*

New Yorker
i'm sorry mods for starting a new thread, but this piccie deserves its own!!!

capt.1022272790.south_africa_o_neill_bono_sow106.jpg

U2 pop star Bono waves aboard the "Love Life" train in Soweto, South Africa, Friday May 24, 2002. The train is used to educate people on AIDS as it tours the country. Bono, together with U.S. Treasurary Secretary Paul O'Neill visited Soweto and met some of the 4.7 million people infected with HIV in South Africa. (AP Photo/Themba Hadebe)

he is waving to me.

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Originally posted by *Ally*:

U2 pop star Bono waves aboard the "Love Life" train in Soweto, South Africa, Friday May 24, 2002. The train is used to educate people on AIDS as it tours the country. Bono, together with U.S. Treasurary Secretary Paul O'Neill visited Soweto and met some of the 4.7 million people infected with HIV in South Africa. (AP Photo/Themba Hadebe)

I love that color it looks like fingernail polish!!!

****waves to Bono**** wait for me Bono!!!wait for me!!!

a purple love train how cool is that! *purple is also my fave color*

icon26.gif

icon27.gif

icon42.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 05-24-2002).]

What!? Bono got on the lurve train without me?

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

*mondo Bono fuzzies*

------------------
MISTY MORNING, CLOUDS IN THE SKY
WITHOUT WARNING, THE WIZARD WALKS BY
CASTING HIS SHADOW, WEAVING HIS SPELL
FUNNY CLOTHES, TINKLING BELL

Awwwwwwwwww adorable!!!!! Hey the colour suits him nicely..maybe that's going to be the next colour of shades??? or maybe the Purple tour??? LOL ok maybe not but loooooove the pics!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Me: Bono do you know PLEBA?

Bono:*looks at me straight in the eye* ...Scary Girls!!

'When love comes to town, I'm gonna jump that train......'

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Originally posted by *Ally*:

Nice pic! Anybody remember the "Love Train" song by the O'Jays? When I was in fifth grade we used to push back the desks and dance to it. That was before most of your times I'm sure
wink.gif
But maybe you know the song anyway.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
Nice pic! Anybody remember the "Love Train" song by the O'Jays? When I was in fifth grade we used to push back the desks and dance to it. That was before most of your times I'm sure
wink.gif
But maybe you know the song anyway.

I remember those days very well! Didn't we used to play music on those funny black circle things back then? Records I believe they were called
biggrin.gif

every time I see this the aforementioned Love Train song starts going in my head
People all over the world! Join in! Start a love train, love train!
Then I think "SOOOOOOOUL traaaain!" and start getting all motown.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"I have to concentrate so hard not to fook up." ~Larry

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I remember those days very well! Didn't we used to play music on those funny black circle things back then? Records I believe they were called
biggrin.gif

That's right! And we had to put them on this little spinning wheel thing that went round and round with this metal arm thing with a needle in it! I think it was called a record player! Haven't seen one for years!

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Back
Top Bottom