great Bono photos.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok this thread has put me in the mood for shirtless baby Bono....
(am I ever not in the mood for shirtless baby Bono???? um... no. :)

One more time because.... guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
bwbonobabygah.jpg

belly!
bwbono1982.jpg

and a few more just because...
bonolovehandles1982.jpg

*pokes the lovehandles... :giggle: *
bonoshirtless1982.jpg

bonotowel82.jpg

underpants!
bonounderpants.jpg

not a baby anymore, but cute nonetheless!
bwbonotowel.jpg

yay!

U2TRINITY said:
is that a scar on Bono's side ? you guys have the best pics , you have pics I have never seen before ! :ohmy:

Yes it is a scar... I bit him.

Although this pic is prolly from when I was a year old.... I fell in love with Bono as soon as I entered the world.

Babydoll said:

The "Goal is Soul" quote was one of his fave things to say, back when they did the Slane Castle tour. He kept yelling that out at the end of a song, can't remember which one exactly, think it was Beautiful Day. He liked his impromptu quote so much, he gave plenty of autographs with that.... Including signing this guitar! :D

ahh...thanks.. Slane Castle, I've been watching that DVD a lot lately...such emotion in that show

deirdre said:

ahh...thanks.. Slane Castle, I've been watching that DVD a lot lately...such emotion in that show

It was also almost immediately after his dad died. He still went up on stage and gave it his all!

The man is truly admirable.

:bow:

Galeongirl said:

Bono talking spanish.... :rolleyes: interesting.. .I've heard him talking german now(very good) dutch, I read that he made a speech in french(never heard it tho) and now spanish? heh he sure tries to get along with the country he's in! too bad he failed his own language :lol:

Don't forget when he speaks or sings in Italian :drool:

lady luck said:

Don't forget when he speaks or sings in Italian :drool:
I bet his favorite word in italian would be Bono :wink: I have the Milano 2 show... where they were filming... and at the beginning of elevation: Milaanoooo, sexy people! Bono, Bono, sexy person *bursts out in laughter* it's okay to flirt right? it's okay to flirt! :wink:

:drool: Bono is very bono!

^ He made me laugh so much when he did that!!
And also... he was so funny when he pronounced Bono as we do!!
:lmao:

bonocomet said:
Ok this thread has put me in the mood for shirtless baby Bono....
(am I ever not in the mood for shirtless baby Bono???? um... no. :)

One more time because.... guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
bwbonobabygah.jpg

Back
Top Bottom