great Bono photos.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is one of my favorite Bono pics
2ff2bc9a.jpg

Oh yay are we doing our favorites now??? Thats a great one MsPurrl!
My favorite is easy for me... only there's 2, they come in a set and there's no seperating the 2 for me sorry!!
bonoarmslingbwACdouble2.jpg

bonoarmslingbwACdouble1.jpg

Simply gorgeous...

I love the "ouch" pics. I crushed my elbow awhile back and my best friend brought me these pics while I was in the hospital to cheer me. Bless, Bono, I know it hurts! There, there....

Bono Mot said:
I love the "ouch" pics. I crushed my elbow awhile back and my best friend brought me these pics while I was in the hospital to cheer me. Bless, Bono, I know it hurts! There, there....

What an awesome friend you have! :)

Bono Mot said:
heh I broke my arm when I was little... strangely enough it is my stronger arm now..
btw... B dislocated his shoulder there... awwww and he looks soooo cute :cute: it was err september 1987.. and he had the sling for a month ^^

bonocomet said:
Oh yay are we doing our favorites now??? Thats a great one MsPurrl!
My favorite is easy for me... only there's 2, they come in a set and there's no seperating the 2 for me sorry!!
bonoarmslingbwACdouble2.jpg

bonoarmslingbwACdouble1.jpg

Simply gorgeous...

He does look sweet and vulnerable there, doesn't he? :hug:

Galeongirl said:

Bono talking spanish.... :rolleyes: interesting.. .I've heard him talking german now(very good) dutch, I read that he made a speech in french(never heard it tho) and now spanish? heh he sure tries to get along with the country he's in! too bad he failed his own language :lol:

Yeah, he failed Gaelic :lol:

I can speak in 8 lingos... I hope Bono can catch me up! :p

I'd like to have an edge over him in something at least, lol.

Ps- I'm kidding.

MsPurrl said:

Talk about a Freudian slip: bathrub! You crack me up, Babydoll!
:lol: (I do the same thing if I'm not careful.)

It was a typo - r and t are next to each other.

WHAT a typo though :)

Galeongirl said:
Bono talking spanish.... :rolleyes: interesting.. .I've heard him talking german now(very good) dutch, I read that he made a speech in french(never heard it tho) and now spanish? heh he sure tries to get along with the country he's in! too bad he failed his own language :lol:

He spoke french through much of the Montreal shows. Quite impressive :yes:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :faint: Long haired, shirtless Bono in the water :drool: I've never seen that, and that is saying something considering I've been a fan for 23 years and have been collecting online pics for 5. Thanks! :bow:

My favorite pix is the one where he is bending over with the guitar staring into the pix black and white!:drool: Joshua Tree era!

My all time favorite part is still his chin!

JCOSTER said:
My favorite pix is the one where he is bending over with the guitar staring into the pix black and white!:drool: Joshua Tree era!

My all time favorite part is still his chin!

What about his eyes in that one???? they're amazing :ohmy:
(but I agree, his chin is also beautiful :) )

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

uhm... what do you mean with that? the line of hair above and beyond his bellybutton? :reject: I suck in figurally things

Yes, the line of hair leading down from his belly button, its called treasure trail for a reason... :evil: :drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
This is one of my favorite Bono pics
2ff2bc9a.jpg

What's written on the guitar... It Looks like it says
The goal is soul
or am I imagining things.??. anyone know where and when this picture is from?? great pic !!!!

deirdre said:

What's written on the guitar... It Looks like it says
The goal is soul
or am I imagining things.??. anyone know where and when this picture is from?? great pic !!!!

The "Goal is Soul" quote was one of his fave things to say, back when they did the Slane Castle tour. He kept yelling that out at the end of a song, can't remember which one exactly, think it was Beautiful Day. He liked his impromptu quote so much, he gave plenty of autographs with that.... Including signing this guitar! :D

Back
Top Bottom