Grand Prix Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rafmed

Refugee
Bono was the special guest of Neil Jordan (Jordan Racing Team) for the Monaco Grand Prix, here are a couple of pics ;)

61196127.jpg

1663762415.jpg

Last edited:
These pix are very hot, loveth his hair and those stubbles. And hands. :sexywink:

But that place sucks these days. I won't be here as frequent as i used to. :| Maybe it gets better some day. Maybe not.

Sorry, now there will be less bono fans participating in bono day. maybe i will come back for wednesdays...who knows. Kitty, when you finally get AIM, don't forget IMing me. :|

So much for freedom of speech. :| And don't forget to never ask baaad things about holy bono in pleba, you little fellas. :sexywink:

just little remark: the boss of the jordan team is eddie jordan, not neil ;-)

He has somethinng in his ear something yellow
Could it be a lemon????:evil:
The pics :heart: them the shirt :drool:

Are you leaving pleba FS??????

:hyper: :drool: :cute: :love: !!!! Wow, that's awesome! You can see the detail in his shirt! He's gorgeous and I love, love, love, LOVE the beautiful long dark curly hair! :flirt:

He's just so cool! :) Maybe he'll buy his own race car! |

FallingStar, please do not leave PLEBA :sad: Bono needs you, Bono day would be lonely and sad without you :hug:

Where did you get the smiley pic you made the avatar out of? If that's in this thread it didn't show up for me! Can you please post the big one?

There's a kid in the background of one of the photos where Bono is looking at the car...this kid has really long hair...I'm wonderin if he's one of Guggi's sons. This photo is not posted here. I saw it attached to email from @u2. Sorry no can post...

Anyhoo, in the same email, there was a short news blurb which said that Bono had his children with him, but refused to let them be photographed...makes sense...and also more clues that maybe that longhaired boy is one of Guggi's...aw....day out with Uncle Bono...

Just speculation...idle thoughts...
:shrug:

U2Kitten said:
Where did you get the smiley pic you made the avatar out of? If that's in this thread it didn't show up for me! Can you please post the big one?

it's my favourite from the bunch. it spurred a dream of him for me last night :love:

bono-monaco.jpg

U2Kitten said:
Thanks Olive! :bow: :up: :hug:

That is sexy! :drool: Bet that was some good dream! :tongue: ;)

you're welcome! I think he looks smokin there!

heh the dream sure was good! we gave each other a BIG hug and I inhaled deeply cuz he smelled soooooooo goooooooooood *swoon* :drool: :love: :hyper: nice way to wake up!

In a short interview on ITV, Bono said something about F1 as "it's very rock'n roll".
His children were in monaco too, but at the time of the start of the race they were in the pits, as Bono didn't want them to be in the eye of the cam.

Back
Top Bottom