Grand Prix Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
grandprixmonaco07_g.jpg

uh...If I was standing that close to Bono that would not be the look on my face....it would be more like this :hyper: or just this :faint: That dude looks crabby.

arw9797 said:

uh...If I was standing that close to Bono that would not be the look on my face....it would be more like this :hyper: or just this :faint: That dude looks crabby.

Ummm ARW...you'd be :hyper: ... that is Bono...not Edge...what's happening here? ;)

*commiting this post to memory for possible blackmail in the future* :evil:

Schmeg has gotta see this! :lol:

Kariann said:

Ummm ARW...you'd be :hyper: ... that is Bono...not Edge...what's happening here?

*commiting this post to memory for possible blackmail in the future*

Schmeg has gotta see this!

oh come on now don't be mean...just because my normal reaction to Bono isn't :drool: when I see his picture, I'd still :faint: if I met him, or anyone in U2. They are my favorite band, acutally, they are really just my absolute favorite thing in the entire world. I can't get enough of them. Just ask erised :wink:

I've mentioned it a zillion times on this forum that Bono's voice is my favorite thing about U2. :drool:ing over Edge is just an added bonus I like to give myself:yes: but I :drool: over Bono's voice, Edge' guitar, and even those other two guys ;) so much more than I :drool: over what Edge looks like. Make sense? I thought so:evil:

arw9797 said:

oh come on now don't be mean...just because my normal reaction to Bono isn't :drool: when I see his picture, I'd still :faint: if I met him, or anyone in U2. They are my favorite band, acutally, they are really just my absolute favorite thing in the entire world. I can't get enough of them. Just ask erised :wink:

Make sense? I thought so:evil:

Yes it does make sense...and I yes I know and fully understand...just had to give ya little bit of a hard time and a tease! :evil: :wink:

Kariann said:

Yes it does make sense...and I yes I know and fully understand...just had to give ya little bit of a hard time and a tease! :evil: :wink:

I know :D I knew someone would grab onto that comment and run with it. I just didn't think it would be so soon after I posted it:lol:

kariann and arw: :lmao:

*adds to the blackmail list*

*edited because of another infamous typeo

Last edited:
Okay, now that we have completely hijacked the thread I think I'll comment on the pictures.

:combust: :faint:

These are great!! The smiley one Olive put in her avatar is so nice; you can see all his freckles in everything!

THUD

Great pics, thanks guys!
My boyf told me he was watching this, he loves F1 racing:
Jon: 'Guess who was at (wherever the hell it was) yesterday?'
me: *Disinterested sigh.* Who? :eyebrow:
J: 'The only person you'd ever consider leaving me for.'
me: Yay! Bono!
J: Yes... :(
I then (having jumped to the gun far too quickly) proceeded to tell him that I wouldn't, but only because Bono's about 25 years older than I am, and because it would make me a stepmum. Told him I'd leave him for JT Bono... I don't think it comforted him much. :mac:
Luv n' lemons
Jen xxx

He looks great, especially in that pic where he's smiling. I saw a little clip yesterday on TV of him and Ali talking to someone there. A friend told me he was also on the news on Sunday and the conversation when something like this:

Friend: Marta! Marta! :hyper: :hyper: Did you watch the news yesterday?
Me: No, I didn't. Why?
Friend: I saw that guy you like!
Me: BONO??!?!?!?! :
Friend: YES!!!
Me: Shit, I didn't see him! Who was he with? What was he wearing? TELL ME!
Friend: He was as ugly and old as always.
Me: :|

Don't you just hate it when people don't respect him and think you are crazy because you like him even when he's one year older than your father? :mad:

teehee said:
He looks great, especially in that pic where he's smiling. I saw a little clip yesterday on TV of him and Ali talking to someone there. A friend told me he was also on the news on Sunday and the conversation when something like this:

Friend: Marta! Marta! :hyper: :hyper: Did you watch the news yesterday?
Me: No, I didn't. Why?
Friend: I saw that guy you like!
Me: BONO??!?!?!?! :
Friend: YES!!!
Me: Shit, I didn't see him! Who was he with? What was he wearing? TELL ME!
Friend: He was as ugly and old as always.
Me: :|

Don't you just hate it when people don't respect him and think you are crazy because you like him even when he's one year older than your father? :mad:

Yes! I hate that! Bono's 7 years older than my dad, but who cares! That justs means he's more experienced with life. He's like wine, he gets better with age. :sexywink:

Ok Bono, I know that F1 is ROCK 'N ROLL, but as usually, you're LATE! Bwuhaaaaahaaaaa!

This is me 2 years ago in London @ Activision HQ :)

lemoncar02.jpg

lemoncar03.jpg

And last year...

lemoncar01.jpg

great pics, thanks raf and co.

I just happened to use the search topic function for the first time in ages, and find raf......in Pleba :)
I just happened to watch a small section the "World Sport " TVshow that night and briefly saw Ali and Bono:):heart:
It just happens Ronaldo was there too and I just came back to wait for the first big pic to open ( I didnn't see it the other day, ran out of time) and now there was a whole bunch of lovely new pics:)
Schummi just happened to have lost this race and I just happen to be currently reading this book. I want to find out what he says about Ayrton. I stopped watching F1 the day Ayrton got killed.... but I still like it.
A great day at the races:)Bono AND Ronaldo :faint:

Attachments

• raawinter3-6-03003.jpg
    raawinter3-6-03003.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 44
Originally posted by teehee

Yes (even though Bono's actually three years younger than my parents).

But it still does suck. I think he's a good-looking guy, why should how old he is matter?

I mean, yeah, I'd love it if he were my age (and had the whole JT/R&H era look going, too, hehe), but...*shrugs*. He's not, that doesn't mean I can't find him nice-looking.

And even so, looks aren't the only reason I like him. He's got a great personality, too, which is actually what first got me liking him.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

And even so, looks aren't the only reason I like him. He's got a great personality, too, which is actually what first got me liking him.

Angela

These days for a lot of people is much more important to be beautiful outside than beautiful inside. Some people like Bono are lucky enough to be both although not everybody sees it.

:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom