Grammy pre-show pictures + Rehearsal Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
supposedly as the "comeback of the year", :blahblah: where did she even go that she's making a comeback? just cuz she took a break for a year doesn't mean its a frickin' comeback!! in that case, u2 released this one 4 years after their last one!! that's a comeback too then... ! :yell:

Rememeber that freak out she had after Glitter came out? That's why the supposed "comeback of the year" comment.

ohh, so she's using that "breakdown" to get sympathy from the judges... but she did have an album after that too, in 2003 - charmbracelet - which was a shade better than this latest crappy one, but it didnt do as well. THAT was her real comeback album, since it was right after the breakdown not this crappy one. But whatever, everyone thinks Mariah is the queen right now... :blahblah:

if some two bit diva like her can beat the legends of rock n roll, the grammy orgs better be ready for a lot of flood hate mail! :evil:

Babydoll said:
ohh, so she's using that "breakdown" to get sympathy from the judges... but she did have an album after that too, in 2003 - charmbracelet - which was a shade better than this latest crappy one, but it didnt do as well. THAT was her real comeback album, since it was right after the breakdown not this crappy one. But whatever, everyone thinks Mariah is the queen right now... :blahblah:

Yea...but Charmbraclet flopped in terms of sales and popluarity. The people think that this is her "comeback" is because they think that her perfomance is better than Charmbraclet :shrug:

Thanks for the suggestions, Weldy! :)

I have plenty of things to do around the house for a few hours. I just usually like to procrastinate on here instead of doing what I should be taking care of.

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks for the suggestions, Weldy! :)

I have plenty of things to do around the house for a few hours. I just usually like to procrastinate on here instead of doing what I should be taking care of.

Your welcome....it's always better to put your mind towards actually doing something than coming on here and be spoiled by who won or lost :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Your welcome....it's always better to put your mind towards actually doing something than coming on here and be spoiled by who won or lost :wink:

:yes:

And Babydoll, there will definitely be a flood of posts in Plebaland! It will take me a long time to catch up later tonight/tomorrow. I do hope U2 wins all 5, but I don't know if that will happen.

ThoraSEB said:

:yes:

And Babydoll, there will definitely be a flood of posts in Plebaland! It will take me a long time to catch up later tonight/tomorrow. I do hope U2 wins all 5, but I don't know if that will happen.

Yea....I will fully agree with you. When U2 was nominated for the 8 grammies four/five years ago...they only won half of them....and they didn't even win Album of the Year then!

Kelly, calling kelly - you've got some pics to post :wink:

Stay tuned folks, the queen of pics is coming with more rehearsal pics :yes: :yes: :yes:

8a90611a.jpg

ThoraSEB said:
I hate that I'm going to have to stay away from the blue crack from when I'm done with work until the Grammy's are over here on the West Coast. I don't want to be spoiled.

I feel your pain, ThoraSEB.

Maybe we could do some rowing together, since we're in the same boat. :wink:

:lol:

Today I consider myself lucky that I have to work from 4 PM till 6 PM Pacific Time.
And about an hour away from where I live.
I definitely won't be home before 7 PM.
More like 7.30 PM.
I think I might actually have to hurry to have dinner ready before the Grammy show begins at 8 PM.

Hey Miri. Just responded to your post in the other Grammy thread. Yes - we should definitely go rowing together! :lol:

I'll be home by 5pm, so I'm gonna do laundry or something. Maybe make some phone calls and do cleaning, etc.

They are selling Bono's glasses in Armani stores...the lady on E is talking about sunglasses now....

Back
Top Bottom