Grammy pre-show pictures + Rehearsal Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Grammy pre-show pictures

tommyvill said:

:ohmy: :shocked: :der: :eyebrow:
OH my GOSH this room is sooo shocking awful, that's really horrible!!!!!!!
and those leopard prints...
really really too much 70's...
:|

ok, sorry but I'm Italian and we've got a different sense of style.
I hope..:huh:
:wink:
ciao,
Tom

:wink: I share your opinion... It looks really bad:eyebrow:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yes Bono did receive a knighthood from France it's called the Chavlier of legion and here's a photo...

bonochevalieroflegion9ss.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the fantastic photos!:bow: We here in Finland won't get to see the Grammys until two or three weeks later at the soonest!!:( And even then it'll be an edited version!!!:huh:

:nerd:
as I said before, it is called Chevalier de legion D'honneur ^^
also, I can't see it either... :scream:
I am so envying all you people!

omg, what happened to this thread when I left for...one day? :huh:

So many beautiful pictures! I'm dead, people, dead, seriously :faint: thanks for sharing!

I wish I could watch the grammy's live tonight (I live in Germany..so it'll be 2am when they show the Grammy's and I'm not allowed to stay awake that long :( )... :|

phistolemon said:
omg, what happened to this thread when I left for...one day? :huh:

So many beautiful pictures! I'm dead, people, dead, seriously :faint: thanks for sharing!

I wish I could watch the grammy's live tonight (I live in Germany..so it'll be 2am when they show the Grammy's and I'm not allowed to stay awake that long :( )... :|
heh I had the same thing... six pages in one night :lol: what a thread!
even if they aired it here, I can't see it.... I"m invited with some dudes at my school to have lunch with our minister-president Harry Potter Balkenende :lol: that's gonna be fun!(just imagine... he shook Bono's hand about a jear ago when he was in rotterdam for a speech,... wich I diddn't know about... )

MsPurrl said:

Is this an actual before-the-show award, or just practice? :scratch:

Gorgeous picture, in either case!

Actual special Grammy award - but it's Bono presenting it to Chris Blackwell.

BTW, Lila I totally agree with you...U2 had better win at least one Grammy...if they do not....well lets just say they do not want to make me angry, they would not like me when I am angry:evil:

I really do not see them walking away empty handed though.

guh...guys. I can't wait for tomorrow to see if they won and how many Grammy's (yes I'm optimistic) and how the show was andandand....I'm nervous :| and I can't watch it live...*le heavy sigh*

I hate that I'm going to have to stay away from the blue crack from when I'm done with work until the Grammy's are over here on the West Coast. I don't want to be spoiled.

What ever will I do to pass the time?! :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
I hate that I'm going to have to stay away from the blue crack from when I'm done with work until the Grammy's are over here on the West Coast. I don't want to be spoiled.

What ever will I do to pass the time?! :lol:

:hmm: Do overall chores like doing laundry, organzing something like your refrigrator....or clean something like your bathroom or bedroom. Or you can go out to get some food or something to drink....or just to take a drive somewhere.

3 more hours to go!!! whoopee! i bet they'll take all 5 :D i know fer sure they at least one locked up - best rock album.

Babydoll said:
plus her album was nothing compared to our atomic bomb, now was it? :D

:lol: :yes: I personally want this or McCarthy Album's to win :wink:

But the reason why I think Mariah's album is going to win cause she had more radio airplay, more popularity and more album sales during the past year..even though she didn't tour or anything like that. Yea, I assume that the Grammy committie is going to favor U2's is cause that they are "Grammy Friendly" along with McCarthy. I don't about Kanye or Gwen though :shrug:

supposedly as the "comeback of the year", :blahblah: where did she even go that she's making a comeback? just cuz she took a break for a year doesn't mean its a frickin' comeback!! in that case, u2 released this one 4 years after their last one!! that's a comeback too then... ! :yell:

Back
Top Bottom