Grammy pre-show pictures + Rehearsal Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Grammy pre-show pictures

nurse chrissi said:

7296536chrissib262006120257AM.jpg

7296537chrissib262006120230AM.jpg

:ohmy: :shocked: :der: :eyebrow:
OH my GOSH this room is sooo shocking awful, that's really horrible!!!!!!!
and those leopard prints...
really really too much 70's...
:|

ok, sorry but I'm Italian and we've got a different sense of style.
I hope..:huh:
:wink:
ciao,
Tom

Re: Re: Grammy pre-show pictures

tommyvill said:

:ohmy: :shocked: :der: :eyebrow:
OH my GOSH this room is sooo shocking awful, that's really horrible!!!!!!!
and those leopard prints...
really really too much 70's...

I share your opinion. Maybe we Europeans have a different "sence of style" :wink:.

Thanks everybody who posted those pictures. I can’t wait for more.:hyper:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Grammy pre-show pictures

LostAtMoon said:

I share your opinion. Maybe we Europeans have a different "sence of style" :wink:.

Nah, it's pretty bad (American here) I agree.... but I don't imagine the guys themselves are really gonna care too much. I'm sure they are going to be too busy to worry about it. (Hopefully! We don't want to hurt their poor little eyes! ) :sad:

Don't worry. You're right, they'll be busy interacting with other people there and having too much fun (I hope), to even bother about the decoration of their dressing room.;)

Those pics where Bono is drawing on the poster and signing -- he's holding the pen like it was a paintbrush. I'm finding this (almost) unbearably sexy....:drool:

Bono Mot said:
Those pics where Bono is drawing on the poster and signing -- he's holding the pen like it was a paintbrush. I'm finding this (almost) unbearably sexy....:drool:

I noticed that too!!! But then again he could hold his pen even like a ....a....well like a pen, and I'd still find it sexy. :D

btw.... bonoMot... I never did find a bigger size of your icon pic besides the one I posted that day which was only a few inches bigger I think. I know it MUST exist. Someone out there has it! I also finally realized it was the same pic on the cover of Pop too. duh! :huh:

bonocoment, I meant to mention the larger icon. Good job! Maybe by small increments we'll get it larger and larger until it's life-size. Like you, I think it has to be out there somewhere, larger. And d'oh! Why didn't I recognize it from the cover of Pop? Sheesh, I must be losing it! :wink: (Many would say that's been a done deal for decades.)

Gawd, I'm going to be having B. painting visions all day. My boss will surely fire me before the day is out!

Devlin said:
Bono is a French knight, actually. I'll have to look in the Mick Conversations book to find out what exactly, that title is in french, though.:p

Yes Bono did receive a knighthood from France it's called the Chavlier of legion and here's a photo...

bonochevalieroflegion9ss.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the fantastic photos!:bow: We here in Finland won't get to see the Grammys until two or three weeks later at the soonest!!:( And even then it'll be an edited version!!!:huh:

bonocomet said:
I thought it looked like a harmonica... :hmm:

I believe it is a harmonica - Ellen was on Jay Leno last night and said she was hanging around backstage playing it - Chris Martin gave her a dollar, Bono pretended he had no money... :laugh:

Pop Artist said:

I believe it is a harmonica - Ellen was on Jay Leno last night and said she was hanging around backstage playing it - Chris Martin gave her a dollar, Bono pretended he had no money... :laugh:

:lol: Oh I sure hope that makes it on to her show on Thursday then!

Love that pic of the French knighted Bono. Thanks hcb!

Back
Top Bottom