Grammy pre-show pictures + Rehearsal Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some photos I took today at the rehearsal - plus the schedule :wink: As I said on the other thread, I won't post pics of the guys or say what they will be singing ... But here's a look at the set up!

grammy88iw.jpg

rehearsal02079fi.jpg

grammy37da.jpg

grammy74gd.jpg

grammy24kv.jpg

grammy88ad.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics!! I am getting so excited, I can't wait for tomorrow!

On ET they showed clips of Bono with Ali and of U2 (old clips) but talking about walking the carpet...and they specifically said that Madonna and Mariah are not walking the carpet so maybe U2 is :hmm:

sami0201 said:
On ET they showed clips of Bono with Ali and of U2 (old clips) but talking about walking the carpet...and they specifically said that Madonna and Mariah are not walking the carpet so maybe U2 is :hmm:

oh are they too good to walk it? :eyebrow:

ooohhh... I see Pleba has spies on the inside now...nice!

em, what's a self-intro? :der: Are U2, coldplay and John Legend introducing themselves? :der:

Bono's wearing the hoodie with the wings on it :D
And bless his heart, having to stretch so far to draw glasses on that photo.

:love: Adam's sunglasses, he looks great.

I can't wait until tomorrow night :hyper:

I don't catch her show often enough. I love the first 5 minutes - love to watch her getting down, dancing thru the audience,...
dance2.gif

kellyahern said:

I love how he's wearing some sort of pass on his jacket, as if he needs ID :wink:

In this photo released by Warner Bros., talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, left, chats backstage at the Grammy rehearsals with U2 lead singer Bono, right, during a location shoot for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' at Staples Center in Los Angeles Tuesday, Feb.7, 2006. The Grammy awards will be telecast Wednesday. This segment airs Thursday. AP Photo/Warner Bros., Chris Polk) :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom