Grammy pre-show pictures + Rehearsal Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kudos, as always, to kelly. We
love.gif
you!

4_17_10.gif

wow, thanks A LOT kelly :ohmy:

oh i love the german television for actually broadcasting it all here live tonight

i'll be going to bed at 6am today though :huh:

Mmmm, Bono looks FINE. If looks could earn Grammy's... :wink:

I doubt U2 will sweep, in fact we gotta be prepared for the possibility that they won't win any of them. But the Grammy's seem to love U2 now, so I expect them to win at least one. Hopefully HTDAAB will win Rock album of the year... but for Album of the Year it'll probably be either Kanye or Mariah. But you never know.

Thanks for the pics :up:

Is R Kelly nominated? Damn, he might have been able to top his MTV music awards performance. That was historical.:drool:

K, quick break for dinner! Im taping in case I miss the boys on the carpet, even tho if they walk, they probly won't be there till later...
cya!

Can anyone tell what songs they're playing, just by looking at the pictures? I don't know if this is really possible, but the thought just popped into my head. :reject:

ThoraSEB said:
Can anyone tell what songs they're playing, just by looking at the pictures? I don't know if this is really possible, but the thought just popped into my head. :reject:

Good question ThoraSEB - who knows which guitar Edge uses for which song? :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom