Grammy pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
49cc6646.jpg

c8ac582f.jpg

f7bcf6da.jpg

There was a Bruce/Edge hug and CBS cut it out of the broadcast?? :mad: :no: :scream: :grumpy: :yell:

Kristin Machina said:

There was a Bruce/Edge hug and CBS cut it out of the broadcast?? :mad: :no: :scream: :grumpy: :yell:

Well, OF COURSE they cut out something silly and unnecessary like the Bruce/Edge hug -- they had to get to the local news, and didn't you hear the promos on Channel 2 all night for their big, important story? ADDICTED TO LIP BALM!

No, I'm not making that up!:banghead:

U2 Beginner said:

OH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I WAS PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!

(I was ready to "Dismanlte" the cable box, but not anymore!)

Thank You So Much Again!!!!:hug:

No problem enjoy!!:wink:

just noticed... what's that on B's right arm?? it's too large to be a One wristband... it looks a bit like a watch.. btu B's watch is silver, and he wears it left, and only when not performing :huh:

Thanks Lila for the Ellen Degeneres links. Bono's speech was a little different in the video clip?? Very funny!!!

hcbiggs2002 said:

Thank for all the lovely photos! I won't get to see the show here in Finland until next month

you nearly killed me with that one, with the words "show" "finland" and "next month" in the same sentence. I was like who, what, where and WHAAAAT???:lol: my brain sort of put those together and thought that U2 is coming here and no one told me..
Then I remembered that it makes no sense and I can only dream. :( :wink:

...and thank you everyone for the photos! :love:

Thanks for the cnn post. Love Larry and his sense of humor :smile: aI have two questions that I was wondering if anyone could help me with -
1) Who was the lady sitting between Bono and Larry
2) Noticed Adam was wearing a ring on his "wedding ring finger". Anything significant that we should be aware of. (he was messing with it like a crazy man during his acceptance speech).

Thanks! I know that the PLEBAns have all the answers!!

new_craic_girl said:
Thanks for the cnn post. Love Larry and his sense of humor :smile: aI have two questions that I was wondering if anyone could help me with -
2) Noticed Adam was wearing a ring on his "wedding ring finger". Anything significant that we should be aware of. (he was messing with it like a crazy man during his acceptance speech).

the answer to your first question is on page 4 of this thread.

:)

So, I was suddenly taken ill from work so I could rush home and see "Ellen." The bit w/B. searching his pockets for money...damn! :drool: I think he could really use some help -- dibs!:wink:

Bono's Doll said:
I am so proud! 5 of 5. You wouldn't believe how many people at work have asked me if I saw "my boys" last night. (Sorry I obsess at work too!) :dancing: :applaud: :hug: :up: :edge: :bono: :larry: :adam:

Me too, everyone said you must have been happy watching the grammy's and I had to admit I went to bed :reject: knowing that I would see all the pictures here today and One4U2 was recording it anyway.

bearleft said:

While Edge was talking, I also heard Bono say something followed by "the Edge." Twice.

I think (and i don't do that often:wink: ) that Bono said "It's all about the Edge!" I could be completly wrong though!

5 for 5! WOW! :D

Galeongirl said:
just noticed... what's that on B's right arm?? it's too large to be a One wristband... it looks a bit like a watch.. btu B's watch is silver, and he wears it left, and only when not performing :huh:

Someone around here said its Bono's new ONE band, sort of a new & improved version of the regular one. I don't know anymore about it tho... anyone else?

Also It is sweet how our friends and families look out for us. As soon as they won album of the year my dad phoned me very excitedly to say congrats and cheer them on, only because he knows I love them so! :D

new_craic_girl said:

Adam's ring has been a topic of PLEBA discussion many times in the last several months. I still don't think we know what the deal is. I'm pretty sure he didn't secretly run off and marry Suzie though.

Back
Top Bottom