Grammy pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From MTV

"After Larry Mullen Jr. was cut off during U2's acceptance speech for Best Album, the drummer dropped to his knees and pleaded for more mic time. He never got it, but the audience cheered along. ..."

I haven't seen any picture of this, is it possible it doen't exist?
:mad:

If a picture of Larry Mullen on his knees exists...holy crap.. I can't even imagine :larry: but if Kelly doesn't have it then it must not exist

tbird said:
If a picture of Larry Mullen on his knees exists...holy crap.. I can't even imagine :larry: but if Kelly doesn't have it then it must not exist
he said that in the pizza cnn interview aswell! so it has happened!

carof_77 said:
From MTV

"After Larry Mullen Jr. was cut off during U2's acceptance speech for Best Album, the drummer dropped to his knees and pleaded for more mic time. He never got it, but the audience cheered along. ..."

I haven't seen any picture of this, is it possible it doen't exist?
:mad:

Very strange if Larry talked!!

Galeongirl said:

he said that in the pizza cnn interview aswell! so it has happened!

And he also said he wanted to read a poem he wrote when he was 12... he was just being sarcastic. (so cute)

It took alot for Larry to speak at the Grammy's in 2005 so it would be a real stretch if he even played around like that this year in front of the audience I think MTV is just kidding... although I'd love to be proven wrong on this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom