Grammy pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it'd be the album of the year award tho(is it written on them or are they all the same?) since they haven't gotten one since the Joshua Tree... :)

dream chaser said:

:yes:

here's the pic I took:

97722331_fbe6fdaba1_b.jpg

Don't they look awesome? :cool:

WOW!!! That is an awesome photo! Look at his smile. :faint:

She does look familiar - I think she stood behind me in L.A.
If I remember correctly, she made it up onstage late in the tour. Omaha? :scratch: Miroslava might know...

yes, she was on stage. her name is Ali/Ayisha (i think i'm butchering the spelling). Such a sweet, sweet person.

oliveu2cm said:

Those look like One wristbands around Paul's wrist-- what do you guys think? If so- :applaud: yay!!

Seeing as he is British it is more likely to be a "Make Poverty History" band :p

Last edited:
Um...Paul McG. bellydancing? Methinks not, I can't imagine either:ohmy:

Fantastic interview.....Edge glowing in particular. Nice that Bono mentioned how well he was playing "after all he's been through." I hope people have not forgotten what it was like for him an exact yr ago.

it's weird, the Net, right now. I feel like we've been living their lives the past 48 hrs. Between the Ellen rehersals, the cermony, the "pizza party", this interview, and the new pics........I love the Net!

Bummer about Ali though. She was there in LA but had to go back to Dublin for a funeral. What she is missing...I know how it feels...but what can you do?

I saved both the links in my inbox but I guess what I'm worried about is the links being taken down say 4 days from now, once the news is dated. Do they generally do this? Or is the interview permanently in the CNN archives and that's the permanent link? B/c if it's permanent I don't mind keeping it there, I can always find someone to put on a DVD in future. But if they take the link down, it's lost forever.....that's why I'm tearing my hair out trying to get it on a hard copy of something. My big beef with the Net as opposed to a TV recording....

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
She does look familiar - I think she stood behind me in L.A.
If I remember correctly, she made it up onstage late in the tour. Omaha? :scratch: Miroslava might know...

Yeah she is definitely a regular. I wanna say her name is Ally but I am not sure. Lila, she was behind us at the LA show. I have seen her at every show I have been to.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Yeah she is definitely a regular. I wanna say her name is Ally but I am not sure. Lila, she was behind us at the LA show. I have seen her at every show I have been to.

I looked for you online earlier - wanted to ask you if you thought that was her. Is she a member of any of the fan forums? :shrug:

I can't wait till I get pregnant. I wasnt to do it around a U2 tour, so Bono could kiss my belly if I meet him. He is so sweet. I love the look on Gwen's face.

Lila64 said:

I looked for you online earlier - wanted to ask you if you thought that was her. Is she a member of any of the fan forums? :shrug:

Sorry I missed ya but didn't stay up late last nite. I don't think she is a regular poster here (definitely) and not sure about the zoo either.. ..:hmm: the mystery continues..

Back
Top Bottom