Grammy pics thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
So there's none right now, but soon they will start showing up as the band arrives! :hyper: I'm sure dozens are to come, and hopefully some performance photos and ones of them holding their trophies!

Get ready and start looking everyone, check all the wires, yahoo Reuters, rexfeatures, gettyimages, wireimages, all the ones Kelly knows, etc. This is surely to be a good pic night!

Was hoping there'd be some from rehearsal yesterday, but there isn't, all I see is for Green Day. Another post said it was a closed rehearsal. So, tonight. :)

Well, I was hoping some pre-show pics might surface at any time! :hyper:

Those of us in the UK have a Red Carpet programme thingy on channel 'E!' in about an hour. Shall watch :hyper:
Better go see if I actually have that channel first...

Queen Bee said:

DAMN! The one station that doesn't come in for me :banghead: It's all fuzzy and blurry. Guess I'll have to depend on screen caps for a good view. (hint, hint!)

Pictures at wireimage... but I don't have an account :madspit:

4409120.jpg

4409119.jpg

4409118.jpg

Bono and Billie Joe Armstrong
The 47th Annual Grammy Awards - Dress Rehearsal
2/13/2005

Last edited:
Yay Kelly! I knew someone would and I had a sneaking suspicion it would be you :wink:

Thanks! :happy: :up:

Bono looks so hot, his shirt is open! :drool: What a feast this is gonna be :tongue:

Uh oh, what's that on his arm in the last one? Is he hurt or is it some kind of message? Guess we'll have to wait for Kelly to find out! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom