Grammy pics thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ff5f2ccb.jpg

OH MY GOD.

Edge dedicating the award to Sian. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Larry apologizing to the fans for the ticket fiasco on network television. He looked like he was going to cry.

It is not possible for me to love these men more than I do at the moment.

Last edited:
I haven't cried like that in years. :sad: My prayers are with The Edge, his family and the rest of the band. I know from experience that a sickness in a family is very hard, no one should have to go through what they are going through. Larry's words were very touching as well. This band cares so much for their fans, I believe that this is why U2 fans are so loyal. U2 gives the love right back to the fans.

Many blessings upon the band and their families. U2 Rocks!

Wow, I finally got in after all the busy server messages!

The Across the Universe thing was AWESOME! Any stills? :hyper:

Winning all 3! :up:

Edge's dedication :hug:

Larry's comment :yes:

Larry having HAIR :combust:

Bono's hotness and voice :up:

U2 :applaud: :bow:

now I'm going to go back through the thread and see if I can see some pics!

I drew in my breath when Edge said that. It broke my heart. :heart: I can imagine, even if it's not the same condition as I went through with my child, I can still understand. :sad:
God love him and his family. including the rest of the family/ band.
:hug:

I’ve been listening to it through the link provided by Gorman and tears ran through my eyes when I heard Edge and when Larry apologized to the fans.
I want to thank Larry for his words. It is very important for us that they show that they care (he knows it, of course). Many of us will show our appreciation for their concern by being there, attending the shows.
Did Bono sound emotional and even a little sad?:(
U2exit already provided an mp3 and a Video - I loved their performance.:heart:

Last edited:
How amazing was that?
so wonderful on so many levels

on a lighter note - larry mullen jr and lisa marie presley :D

I'm going to log off, this server too busy shit is annoying. If anyone gets video of any part of the show where U2 are on, featured, glanced at, or stills of Adam and/or Larry can someone email me please? I will happily make u-send-ets in return.

My email is belilindt (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks. Please, please, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom