Grammy pics part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:
edgeperform7-vi.jpg

:cute:

Not sure if this was poste elsewhere, did a quick look but didn't find it... Was at the gym this afternoon and TRL was on... Norris (whatever his first name is) did a peace on U2 and he started saying something like while they won 3 Grammys, not all is well at U2 camp. My heart sunk when I heard that, thought he was going to talk about the Sian situation. Thankfully, it was just clarification about the ticketing problems. They showed a bit of the speech and then Larry talking backstage about the same thing. At the thing whathisname Norris said that Larry told him that U2 camp is working on developing a new system that will serve the fans better.

Miroslava said:
Not sure if this was poste elsewhere, did a quick look but didn't find it... Was at the gym this afternoon and TRL was on... Norris (whatever his first name is) did a peace on U2 and he started saying something like while they won 3 Grammys, not all is well at U2 camp. My heart sunk when I heard that, thought he was going to talk about the Sian situation. Thankfully, it was just clarification about the ticketing problems. They showed a bit of the speech and then Larry talking backstage about the same thing. At the thing whathisname Norris said that Larry told him that U2 camp is working on developing a new system that will serve the fans better.

You can catch the video of the Larry interview on mtv.com.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1497040/20050216/u2.jhtml?headlines=true

When were tom morello and Bono at the same grammies? Is Tom's secret alter ego the Les Paul wielding Slash of Velvet Revolver?

Does anyone have any especially good ones of Bono standing beside Slash during Across the Universe? :laugh:

I did a google search for "bono slash" and I got some results all right....but not quite what I was looking for. :eek: :der: :laugh: :eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom