Gorgeous new Bono pics with no shades!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I'll upload them in a minute, here

Attachments

• noshades2.jpg
    noshades2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 125
I just found out these are not new :( they are 2 months old. But they are still new to us.
noshadesing1.jpg

noshades2.jpg

They are from something in Monaco. I don't know who the large dude is.

<~~ is a good photo finder :lol: I found those and told everyone at u2page board about them and then I went to see if they made it here and I see that they did, thanks for posting them Kitten :wink:

You're Irish Eyes? I was going to credit you but I didn't know if anyone would know you. I was in a hurry and fighting with someone via email at the time. I'm a good pic finder myself, but I always like to give credit to the one who found them first. Shout out to you, and Nica Mom:wave: Now I uploaded them so no one else has to:)

U2Kitten said:
You're Irish Eyes? I was going to credit you but I didn't know if anyone would know you. I was in a hurry and fighting with someone via email at the time. I'm a good pic finder myself, but I always like to give credit to the one who found them first. Shout out to you, and Nica Mom:wave: Now I uploaded them so no one else has to:)

yep I would be IrishEyes and I knew you would credit me so no worries :wink:

While I respect your opinion, Sharry, I have to respectfully disagree with you. :) Looks old? Nah. Bono's charisma keeps him young. Old is a state of mind, IMO. You ARE as young as you feel. :yes: :) I think laugh lines show intellegence and tell stories about that person, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Yeah, he looks haggard. I hope he's just tired. Take a vacation, Bono! We can wait a little longer for a new album!

Back
Top Bottom