Goodbye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
This almost feel silly but now it's my time to leave for Ireland. :)

I'm leaving tomorrow for to stay hopefully a year. I will be working with horses at a horsefarm an hour outside of Dublin. This is a dream of mine, to work with horses full time, and finally the opportunity opened up to do it.
This also means that I won't be online very much, if anything. Maybe just to check my e-mail. So drooling in PLEBA is gonna be a really rare thing for me and I'm gonna miss it, and you!

So, goodbye everyone... and hi to some of you that I will meet IRL instead. :) If anyone feel like e-mailing me, feel free to do so at u2rgr8@hotmail.com

Yours sincerly
Bonoliscious Bonobabe #1 :D

A last picture, of course :tongue: My favorite....

attachment.php

Who's gonna ride those wild horses? Miss Z! Take care of those horses, and I bet while we're here looking at hot pics you'll see the real U2!

(((Miss Z)))
Take care and check in to say hi if you can. Have fun in Ireland. I work with horses full time and it is the best fun. You will love it. :yes:
P.S. Say hi to Edge for me when you bump in to him :)

Goodbye and good luck.

I am actually quite jealous of you ... not about going to Ireland, but about working with horses. I have recently fallen in love with the idea of owning a horse ....

Now I just have to learn more about owning a horse and find the money (it can be as expensive as raising a child).

Ohhh... thanks everyone for your kind wishes! :)

JessicaAnn: It's more expensive then raising a child! And just as hard to let them go. I had to do that with my own one today. I know she will be good taken care of while I'm gone but I will still miss her from the bottom of my heart! But in the end, it's all worht it!

Lemon: The thing is that I don't have an hour, I will have to work my arse off most of the time. Money isn't the problem in this case. :) And internetcaf?es is not growing everywhere on the countryside you know. ;) As soon as I get a spare minute and I'm in Dublin I'll check into a caf?.

I promise I will do all that I can to have a great time! I'm sure I'll get some good help from a few fellow PLEBAns already there to achieve it. :D

sorry to see you go miss zooropa! but i am glad you are going to follow your dream! i love horses myself, always have.
mustang2.jpg

take care sweetie! :)

Mr_LeMon said:
Oh Lordy! Internet Caff?s ar only E1 for an hour! Dont cbe so sad :)

E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times do I have to tell u???

:D :D :D

:lol:

<---- picking Sara up at the airport. YAY!!!!!

Sara, mah baybee, see you today!! :) :heart:

Have a safe trip Sara, glad to hear that everything worked out for the best.

Have a great time in Ireland, we'll sorely miss you hun!!!! Take care of yourself and I hope everything works out

And if you run into ANY of the boys, be sure to give them a great big :kiss: LOL, take care sweetie!!!!! :wink:

Waves

Hi!!!

I'm here and are having a great time so far! Me and Cat has been out making the city unsecure for everyone around. :D Just kidding. :) This city is so amazing and so much fun. I love it!! :heart:

Tomorrow I head of for the rest of the country and will do some sightseeing before I start working in ten days.

I can see that you keep up the good work in here with delicate photos from all angles of our beloved boys! :tongue:

Take care everyone!

Back
Top Bottom