Good Vibrations for Hawaii bound Plebans....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You talk about cold??? Cold?? I know what cold is, cold is here, the high today is 12F. Snow falling all day and turning into dangerous ice overnight. Driving isn't advised.... Can't wait for sunny Mullenlulu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRRRRRRrrrrr, yeah that is really cold...looks like we are both in need of some BONOlulu:wink:

Babydoll said:
You mean Larrylulu, Carmel :D

Sounds good to me:yes: Although CLAYTOlulu sounds best:drool:

I wonder why it got so cold here all the sudden...it was nice this weekend:|

redhotswami said:

:lmao: @ your Location & sig Carmel!!

Mia, I was just telling Shannon about my co workers. My boss just updated the schedule and it says "Carmel will be on vacation from 6th to the 14th" my co worker said where are you going Carmel"?

I said "HAWAII BIATCH" :macdevil:

Thus the location:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

Mia, I was just telling Shannon about my co workers. My boss just updated the schedule and it says "Carmel will be on vacation from 6th to the 14th" my co worker said where are you going Carmel"?

I said "HAWAII BIATCH" :macdevil:

Thus the location:wink:

:lol: that's awesome! i'm gonna say that when people ask me.

redhotswami said:

:lol: that's awesome! i'm gonna say that when people ask me.

I would love to see your friends and co workers faces:giggle:

I got this :ohmy: and :huh: from mine:lol: They are gonna be piled with work next week, but now they will see how I feel all the time.:evil:

*Catches all the vibes* 3 DAYS TILL I LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In these 3 days, I have 2 finals, 3 papers, 1 major presentation, and 6 homework assignments to complete.

:|

Babydoll said:
*Catches all the vibes* 3 DAYS TILL I LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In these 3 days, I have 2 finals, 3 papers, 1 major presentation, and 6 homework assignments to complete.

:|
BIG VIBES....COMING YOUR WAY!!! SAY HI TO BONO FOR ME. :yes:

PLEBAllulu = brilliant

JCOSTER said:
Its December 1st eight more days!!!

VIBES, VIBES, VIBES sending to all flying plebans!!!

Thank you Thank you:hug: JC, I cannot believe I am leaving in 2 more days...1 more day if you do not count today.
:ohmy: I am on my way Adam Clayton:drool:

:rockon:

Last edited:
Re: PLEABAllulu = brilliant

Carmelu2fan said:

Thank you Thank you:hug: JC, I cannot believe I am leaving in 2 more days...1 more day if you do not count today.
:ohmy: I am on my way Adam Clayton:drool:

:rockon:

Watch out Adam, Carmel is on her way!!!!:wink:

Hey everyone! I posted happy wishes in another thread, but let me post here too. Hope you all have the time of your lives out there in Hawaii with our favorite boys!! I can't wait to hear the stories and see the photos!

Have FUN, be safe and Live it up!! :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom