Good news for picture hunters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss-U2 said:
and this one also, never seen before....

2565881.jpg

I love Bono's hair color in this! And he and Ali look so sweet and happy together! :cute:

oliveu2cm said:
the ever elusive ann..

OMG they have matching mesh shirts on :eeklaugh:
2647196.jpg

They are such a beautiful couple. :)

Ms. Dane said:
In the last photo, what's that yellow thing Bono's got in his ear?:confused:

Hi Ms. Dane :wave:

That looks like an earplug! That picture was taken at the Grand Prix (I believe) and he probably needed to protect his ears from the loud engine noises.

:) Olive

souLnation2002 said:
Do you have to be registered to be able to see the larger images? :scratch::confused:

You should be able to view them simply by clicking on the thumbnail. A window will open with a description of the picture and the picture itself, it may take a moment, though. I was able to get many Edge pics and am not registered.

dsmith2904 said:

You should be able to view them simply by clicking on the thumbnail. A window will open with a description of the picture and the picture itself, it may take a moment, though. I was able to get many Edge pics and am not registered.

Thanks! My computer was being slow before and wasn't loading the page properly! :mad:

Mr. Snarly!:D
2100819.jpg

Heres another one of Bono and the boys @ the Grammies :laugh: Edge is making fun of Bono talking to Ali on his cell. someone post this for all to see please :wink:

Attachments

• 824268.jpg
    824268.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom