Good news for me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenStar

Refugee
I asked this guy out today and tomorrow we are going to the movies! Thing is, he reminds me sooo much of Adam. He has really curly reddish-orange hair. It's so curly if it grows long enough it gets a bit of an afro! He's almost as pale as Bono though. Nicest guy I've ever met. He likes U2! Finally, someone in my grade that appreciates good music when they hear it. He is not a big fan though, his favourite band is Sloan. I just had to share it with you. I am dating an Adam-alike.

------------------
I've read you bible, have you read mine?

WTF????

i wonder which member of U2 Ed is most like....i may think I am an Adam girl but what if i married an Edgelike guy???

GOOD GOD!!!!

horrified.gif

------------------
***ALOTWU***

The Palace of My Shame

The thing is, I just met this guy last week. He dresses like Adam! Well kinda.

------------------

that is fabulous to hear! i hope the date goes well.

one time i went out with this guy and we met up and he smelled like a rotten egg salad sammich that had been left in the sun a bit too long.

so i hope he's not like that.

------------------
Rebel with a cause....and a red car.

He doesnt own the pants. No glasses, no smoke. He has similar hair. Not as frizzy ar big tho. He smells fine. Unlike most guys our age he doent wear those baggy pants that make them look like the shit themselves. Like I said he is the sweetest guy. He holds the door open for me! I can't wait until tomorrow

------------------

Originally posted by RavenStar:
Unlike most guys our age he doent wear those baggy pants that make them look like the shit themselves.

LMAO! I think it's funny how people still talk about those (awful) things! They went out around here ages ago! Oh, and have fun on your date!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

good luck on your date sweetie!

maybe you can suggest he buy some adam-like pants!
wink.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

10 hours left! I might suggest he buy the pants. I think he is saving his money for a new bass geetar though.

------------------

I think the reason he likes U2 alittle is cos he doent know that much about them. He thinks they are amazing musicians though.

------------------

A musician, and a U2-like guy, who is also nice..... you have done very well for yourself!!!

good luck and congratulations!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Back
Top Bottom