Gone missing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay! He's back!

B_MexWave.gif
B_MexWave.gif
B_MexWave.gif

As a side note, if you haven't thought of it yet, you may want to take him to your vet. He possibly could have some internal injuries you can't tell from just looking at the little guy. Hopefully this is not the case but better to be safe!

He's back!
huepfenicon111.gif

RedLiteGreyMorn said:
As a side note, if you haven't thought of it yet, you may want to take him to your vet. He possibly could have some internal injuries you can't tell from just looking at the little guy. Hopefully this is not the case but better to be safe!

I was just going to suggest such. And I wouldnt assume that someone kicked him.. he could have gotten into anything, fights with another cat or other animals.

I am glad he's back :hug:

Thank you all so much, you're great to care :hug: Sorry I got so mushy, but I always get so worried. Somebody I know told me I was going to feel lame for carrying on about him if he came back, but I said I wouldn't care as long as he was back safe!

He didn't even ask to go out today- good! He is okay physically, I don't even see any marks on his paw and he's not favoring it anymore. But something happened to him to scare him like that. I hate to think where he'd been and what might have happened. :( He's been traumatized for sure.

:hug: to everyone in the thread :hug: from me and Fiesty :)

U2Kitten said:
Thank you all so much, you're great to care :hug:

You're welcome :hug:.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
Sorry I got so mushy, but I always get so worried. Somebody I know told me I was going to feel lame for carrying on about him if he came back, but I said I wouldn't care as long as he was back safe!

Hey, it's totally understandable-you should've seen my family, my mom in particular, when our dog was missing. We were so worried, my dad was driving all around the neighborhood, my mom kept wandering around the block asking neighbors (she was crying, too, 'cause that dog was particularly attached to her-she'd had her for a long time), all that stuff. Thankfully, we found her not too much later and she was okay, but still, it's perfectly okay to be concerned. I've always thought of pets as part of the family, and I know if any of my other family members went missing I'd be worried, so why should my feelings for a missing pet be any different?

He didn't even ask to go out today- good! He is okay physically, I don't even see any marks on his paw and he's not favoring it anymore.

That's good.

But something happened to him to scare him like that. I hate to think where he'd been and what might have happened. :( He's been traumatized for sure.

Aw :(. Again I say, poor little thing. Here's hoping he'll calm back down soon.

:hug: to everyone in the thread :hug: from me and Fiesty :)

:hug: :).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom