Golden Globes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
I didn't see any of the pre-show stuff, and also tuned in late for the awards show - has any one seen B yet?

BTW, anyone catch Diane Keaton saying "shit" and the bleep going through too late? :sexywink:

What do you mean PennyPro, did they already show the award? They didnt win it????
I am watching the pre-show on E and am going to switch over to channel 11 now.... I hope they atleast give us a glimpse!!

I hate they didn't win. I didn't even catch a glimpse of any them. The only time I saw Gavin was a small insert when they were announcing who was up for the award prior being giving out. Oh well, there's alway's the music awards in '05 or something..
I do like Annie Lenox though.

Also, if you watch the preshow, you might get a glimpse of Gavin in the crowd, but you've really gotta look!Actually, squinting is the better word, lol :)

I thought he was in LA for the show too. I read an interview that said he promised not to use the F word if he won. But it seems like he wasn't there since they only showed Gavin and I never saw him at any of the tables or on the red carpet. Last year they showed him at both table and carpet. :(

I heard somewhere that he flew out of LA on Sat going back to Dublin or something. Dont remember what news station it was that said it tho

RadioSweetheart said:
I heard somewhere that he flew out of LA on Sat going back to Dublin or something. Dont remember what news station it was that said it tho

Yes, there were rumors that he left late Friday or Saturday night and that he left in a hurry, tho I was unable to substantiate the rumors so I just thought them to be just that...rumors. (Paradoxically, I saw what appeared to be a "live" interview with him on CNN, but who knows if it really was live???)

However, since NO ONE saw him in any pre-show stuff or during the Globes, I feel it fairly a safe "assumption" that he was not there (is not here).

I have my own speculations on why he might've left, but, again, I can't confirm them, so I'd rather not perpetuate or create any more rumors...

I can tell you that I saw Jim Sheridan and told him I thought his film was brilliant! And I saw sexy Gavin attired in cool ass black jacket... :drool: And quite a lovely Andrea in a beautifiul dress that I cannot even begin to describe.

I'll check the pics I took... I got a new digital camera for xmas and I'm still learning how to use it, but I will post any pics that came out ok enough.

And that's all the news I have here from LA.

Over & out,
-Mel

PIX!!! (Gavin & Andrea & Jim)

gg2004_01.jpg

gg2004_02.jpg

gg2004_03.jpg

Well, they aren't the best, but of all the ones I took, these are the least blurry, lol... I really need to read my new camera's manual, I swear! :huh:

Enjoy!
-Mel

PS: Her dress looked much prettier in RL... The sun, the camera... just couldn't capture the colors quite right... or the layers & texture... ok, I'll shut up... Just look at the pix. :p

Last edited:
Re: PIX!!! (Gavin & Andrea & Jim)

dream chaser said:
gg2004_01.jpg

gg2004_02.jpg

gg2004_03.jpg

Well, they aren't the best, but of all the ones I took, these are the least blurry, lol... I really need to read my new camera's manual, I swear! :huh:

Enjoy!
-Mel

PS: Her dress looked much prettier in RL... The sun, the camera... just couldn't capture the colors quite right... or the layers & texture... ok, I'll shut up... Just look at the pix. :p

Great pictures! Thank you for posting them :) :bow:

i am trying to find out what has happened... (well, i don't want to spy him or to mind his buisiness :no:, but i jsut wanna be sure it is not serious:sad:) i am going to dublin on friday, i will tell u if i have some news:wink:

Re: PIX!!! (Gavin & Andrea & Jim)

dream chaser said:
GAAAAAH!!!!!! :combust:

He is wearing the BONO JACKET!!!!!

:faint:

And Adrea is beautiful!

*reaches out to the silver light* *touches the gav* :faint:

Back
Top Bottom